Post a reply

tomtom XL IQ Routes 2 full europe map

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:45 pm

is any chance to download from somewhere the full europe map under 2gb??? the old map...because i buy this tomtom 2 mounths ago and i connect to pc to update the map whitout to save the old map....and after this i can`t use the new map because its to big 2.4gb and i don`t have enought space on internal memory...if anyone now one link where i can dowload the map please let me know....

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:40 am

Nucleara wrote:is any chance to download from somewhere the full europe map under 2gb??? the old map...because i buy this tomtom 2 mounths ago and i connect to pc to update the map whitout to save the old map....and after this i can`t use the new map because its to big 2.4gb and i don`t have enought space on internal memory...if anyone now one link where i can dowload the map please let me know....

The smallest 870 Europe map is 2.34GB.

Some of the maps, including Europe, have gotten so large, that they will not fit on 2GBs. TomTom has created Zone Maps as a fix to this issue.

Read more here: http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/ans...e%20maps/sno/1

All of the zone maps are here: All New Maps 870.XXXX

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:47 am

yes...i know that....but when i buy the tomtom 2 mounth ago....hes got the full europe map (under 2 gb) , but after i make update i lost that map and they give me the new map...(2.4 gb)...and i don`t want to use the zone because i can`t put 2 maps on tomtom and i need to travel from uk to romania....

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:30 pm

Nucleara wrote:1. yes...i know that....
2. but when i buy the tomtom 2 mounth ago....hes got the full europe map (under 2 gb) , but after i make update i lost that map and they give me the new map...(2.4 gb)...
3. and i don`t want to use the zone because i can`t put 2 maps on tomtom and i need to travel from uk to romania....

1. It would have been nice if you had stated this in post 1.
2. The Europe map has been larger than 2 GB for the last several editions.
3. If you don't have a copy of your old map & don't want to use the zone maps, then Navitotal does not have any suggestions for you.
Post a reply