TomTom One XL with Event_Logger   

TomTom One XL with Event_Logger

Postby Pizzanova » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:34 am

Hi Folks; I've been trying to get Event Logger Version 8.2 working on my One XL and have been having some real problems. Using my original configuration of N 8.010 and Boot 5.5244 the Event_Agent portion seems to run fine but I don't get any icons in the menu. Using the popular N 9.026 creates all the menu iicons but I think the agent fails to connect to the gps because I get no data. The se version of N 9.026 which emulates S20, S30, S40 is the same in any configuration. I've noticed that some Navcore versions include an Sdkregistry folder and some do not. I suspect my problem may be related to the 8.010 version not detecting the Sdkregistry folder. I have also tried several other Navcore versions from here and elsewhere and have yet to find a combination that will work with Event Logger. I'm just downloading N 9051 now which I have not yet tried but if anyone has any experience in this area I could use a little help.

Thanks. :greeting_mini:
Pizzanova offline

Postby tendriver » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:57 am

Pizzanova wrote:Hi Folks; I've been trying to get Event Logger Version 8.2 working on my One XL and have been having some real problems. Using my original configuration of N 8.010 and Boot 5.5244 the Event_Agent portion seems to run fine but I don't get any icons in the menu. Using the popular N 9.026 creates all the menu iicons but I think the agent fails to connect to the gps because I get no data. The se version of N 9.026 which emulates S20, S30, S40 is the same in any configuration. I've noticed that some Navcore versions include an Sdkregistry folder and some do not. I suspect my problem may be related to the 8.010 version not detecting the Sdkregistry folder. I have also tried several other Navcore versions from here and elsewhere and have yet to find a combination that will work with Event Logger. I'm just downloading N 9051 now which I have not yet tried but if anyone has any experience in this area I could use a little help.

Thanks. :greeting_mini:

Your version is a bit out of date. Current is Event_Logger Version 9.1.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom