tomtom one xl, what navcore do I use?   

tomtom one xl, what navcore do I use?

Postby nomad71 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:21 pm

Can anyone tell me what navcore to use with tomtom one xl I have uk and roi maps v895.4438

At the moment its on navcore 9.430 boot 5.5259 maps uk and roi v895 4438 and it loads up and maps are there, as soon as I press the screen to get the menu up, it freezes and reboots this has happened with other navcores I tried navcore 9.026 and 9.465 on the present navcore I have free 4.4 MB of memory thaty is without voices.
nomad71 offline

Postby Downunder35m » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:47 am

Try the XL version of the 9.485 I posted, it should work fine.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby nomad71 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:38 am

Whereabouts I have done a search and cant find it, sorry I am a bit useless navigating round this site
nomad71 offline

Postby nomad71 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:33 pm

I have loaded navcore 9.430 onto it, it works but with only 3.9MB of free memory, is there anything I can delete to get more memory. or alternatively the navcore 9.485, I have gone thru your posts and found a link, but it takes me to a german page I have checked all over the page for downloads but not getting anything.
nomad71 offline

Postby Downunder35m » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:58 pm

If you would check the Navcore section you would find my thread Navcore 9.485 for most devices.
Really not that hard is it? ;)
A standard Navcore won't give you enough free Ram, so take the version with MB and HS - this should give around 9mb of free ram and working computer voices.
Forum rules

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby tendriver » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:31 pm

nomad71 wrote:Whereabouts I have done a search and cant find it, sorry I am a bit useless navigating round this site

nomad71 wrote:I have gone thru your posts and found a link, but it takes me to a german page I have checked all over the page for downloads but not getting anything.

Downunder35m wrote:If you would check the Navcore section you would find my thread Navcore 9.485 for most devices.

[Discussion] Navcore 9.485 Also right in the middle of the General Discussion stickies!!
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby nomad71 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:01 pm

the link is sticking at 100% not taking me thru:chok_mini:
nomad71 offline

Postby Downunder35m » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:36 am

The redirections work just fine and I guess you don't really need someone that hold your hand for every single step, after all we don't do spoon feeding sessions ;)
You updated several devices and most of the time you asked for each little step and still ran into trouble.
May I suggest that you start reading the forum so you get an overwiev where to find things?
Don't get me wrong but if 60 year old people can do all that and succeed within an hour to fully update their old device....
If you do it for friends, stop and let them do it, if you try to do it for money stop and seek alternative income sources ;)
You need to learn to do some homework, learn how the TT stuff works and how our forum is structured....
Forum rules

Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby tendriver » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:10 am

nomad71 wrote:the link is sticking at 100% not taking me thru:chok_mini:

[Discussion] Navcore 9.485 in post 6 redirects as it is designed to do.

The :link: in [Discussion] Navcore 9.485 redirects as it is designed to do.

9.485 for XL models, memory boost and hardwired sound redirects to the download page.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby nomad71 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:03 am

Thankyou for your reply, I am very new to computers and forums to say the least, I dont just post questions on here without looking through the forums, I do spend alot of time searching through, and I'm not saying that the questions haven't already been asked before ,I dare say they have? I see your a modorator and know this site like the back of your hand, where as I do not, If you say you are spoon feeding me, well you need not reply after all it is a friendly helpful forum and I congratulate tendriver because he has been most helpful in which case I will donate money to this site to help towards its running costs. I do not wish for a sarcastic answer and I have no way intended on such a reply. It is not any way a means of income. I am at home with no legs as I lost them in a accident and just doing it for my old workmates as I cannot work anymore, but I do not wish to burden you with my problems.:girl_flag_of_truce:
nomad71 offline

Return to General Discussions about TomTom