TomTom ONE XL: update navcore and map   

TomTom ONE XL: update navcore and map

Postby suhoi » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:06 pm

Hi there,

I'm new on this forum and have been browsing for a while to get some advice. I really appreciate what you all do here.

I have this ONE XL (1GB):

[TomTomGo]
DeviceName=TomTom ONE XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL
RamDiskVersion=20080529
BootLoaderVersion=53026
LinuxVersion=190943
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
LastConnectionTime=Never
CurrentMap=Western_Europe_1GB
CurrentMapVersion=720.1802

It's starting to boot very slowly, plus I need to install a new map with Central+Eastern Europe. I've updated it via TT Home, but I never got the option to update the navcore, sSo it's still 8.010. I'll get a 2GB SD card for the new map.

Can you please advice which navcore I should go for (where to get it from, how to install it) and which map version would you recommend to use for Central+Eastern Europe? Do I also need a new bootloader for the SD card?

Kind regards

Suhoi
suhoi offline

Postby suhoi » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Hi,

I've found out from this post http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?13712-TT-One-XL that I can use the maps 9.4952 for navcore 8.010. When trying to download them:
1. the first file Central_and_Eastern_Europe_910_4952 [839MB] requires a FastActivate which has links to Filefactory.com (file missing here) or Uploaded.net (only downloading a .js script not a .rar file)
2. the second file Central_and_Eastern_Europe_910_4952 with Automatic Installer & Patcher seems to be a SFX archive with an .exe part that contains an adware.

Could any of the moderators provide the right links for these? Really appreciate your help on this.

Regards

Suhoi
suhoi offline

Return to General Discussions about TomTom