Tomtom Carminat Live NC 9884 Simba Crack   

Tomtom Carminat Live NC 9884 Simba Crack

Postby Vasconia » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:14 am

Hello everyone!
I've read a lot lately about different techniques of patching navcores and other tutorials to crack the cursed navcores since 9842 and higher that drive us crazy.

I have seen that there are tutorials based on Mazda cars with a file system similar to carminat with 10.xx navcores that use patched navcores by Simba.
Is it possible to do that with the tomtom carminat live I have?
Simba if you are out there I am willing to do any test, I would love to tell me that there is a superior NC version already patched!
I still can not believe that these navcores can not be cracked! I refuse to believe that the tomtom people beat us!
I leave my ttgo.bif file ... if you want to try something do not hesitate to write, I am willing to collaborate.

ttgo.bif ↓
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[TomTomGo]
DeviceName=TomTom Carminat LIVE
DeviceVersionHW=beaumont
DeviceSerialNumber=IB6341J00558
SDCardId=03534453553031478001824BC300A15D
DeviceUniqueID=AKXXXXXXXX
RamDiskVersion=20140626
BootLoaderVersion=839378
LinuxVersion=1574740
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9884
ApplicationVersion=1609031.550
UserLanguage=Español
UserName=XXXXXXXX
LastConnectionTime=Never
GPSFirmwareVersion=
BuiltInColorScheme0=Belgica
BuiltInColorScheme1=Brittanica
BuiltInColorScheme2=America
BuiltInColorScheme3=Germanica
BuiltInColorScheme4=Australia
BuiltInColorScheme5=Deuteranopia
BuiltInColorScheme6=Brasilia
BuiltInColorScheme7=Greys
BuiltInColorScheme8=Antarctica
BuiltInColorScheme9=Africa
BuiltInColorScheme10=Astra
BuiltInColorScheme11=Asia
CurrentColorSchemeBuiltIn=0
CurrentVoiceInfo=Español Dey
CurrentMap=Argentina_Mapear
CurrentMapVersion=960.7057
CurrentHomeLocation=XXXXXXXXXX
Traffic=N
CurrentFuelpricesType=
CurrentFuelpricesTypeString=
CurrentFuelpricesLastFullUpdate=
ValueRatio=CDGOYCxh1CPijSgZ+Q==
Features=PlusOrRDSTMCTraffic,PlusSafetyCamerasStat ic,PlusSafetyCamerasDynamic,HDTraffic,AlwaysShowAl lSearchResults,PlusTripReporting,OnDevicePayments, HidRemote,HomeBackup,GPRSEngine,TTS,PhotoViewer,Ph otoJPGViewer,PhotoBMPViewer,VoiceBrowser,MapShare, Newyork,Itinerary,Caymann,Durham,Leeway,VehiclePro fileRouting,CarSymbol,TextureRendering,UserSkin,Ri chPOI,FrequentDestinations,RDSTMC,Prague,Bluetooth ,SDSlot,InternalFlash,ExternalModem,SupportGetAMap ,ShowTruckRestriction,SettingsOverride,SDK,USBAcce ssories,HTTPActivation,Traffic,MapOverlays,Documen ts,WarningSounds,RDSTMCLocationTables,DangerZonesC ameras
UnsupportedFeatures=PlusDownloadDynamic,PlusDownlo adGeneral,PlusDownloadMap,PlusDownloadPOI,PlusDown loadScheme,PlusDownloadUpgrade,PlusDownloadVoice,P lusDownloadRingTone,PlusMessageNotification,PlusFo rceMessageNotification,PlusPushChannel,PlusTraffic ,PlusWeather,PlusEphemeris,PlusRoadConditions,Plus Buddies,PlusFuelPrices,PlusFuelPriceTimestamp,Herc ules,HerculesTraffic,Oxford,TrackMe,VoiceRecording ,ASR,ASRCnC,TTSUncompressed,TTSCompressed,TTSLoque ndo700,TTSNuance51,MP3,IPOD,MusicPlayer,Games,Link VolumeToNoise,LinkVolumeToSpeed,CaymannAlwaysOn,MA C,DepartureAdvisor,VehicleProfile,MapShareVehicleP rofile,Handsfree,PhoneFeatures,3DCarModels,ExtraSo unds,InternalModem,HardDisk,Microphone,SMSSupporte d,Keyboard,SupportKeyControl,Work,WorkEnabled,Work Promotion,WorkTuria,WorkMurcia,WorkBremen,WorkUseP lus,WorkStartUpPromotion,LiveServices,SimpleMapBro wserButtonBar,ArrivalSounds,EVPOI
SupportedPatchTypes=7F
NrSupportedErrorTypes=138
UserPatchDatVersion=102
CompressedPatchVersion=200
MapServerPatchDatVersion=105
DeletedPoiDatVersion=200
ServerLineIndexDatVersion=102
ServerNameIndexDatVersion=102
MapShareSupportedProviders=203
CharacterSet=TTU
VehicleBrand=Renault
VehicleModel=