Suggested battery supplier   

Suggested battery supplier

Postby Hampshiresparrow » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:33 pm

Does anyone know of a good battery supplier. I have a TomTom One (V1) that has a 1350 mAhr battery. There are quite a few on the market, mostly made by a company called CS, or Cameron Sino. Their model TM600SL looks the right part. Unfortunately a friend is telling me not to buy these batteries as she bought batteries of this make to replace the battery (6 years old) in here HP iPAQ (a PDA). None of them lasted more than a year, and some only a couple of months. Her conclusion was that is is very difficult to replace a battery in these kind of products, GPS, Camera, PDA etc without paying a lot of money for a manufacturer original type. I would do this for my TomTom but the company won't supply a replacement battery, and also won't have mine back to do a factory replacement. So it looks like I might have to throw it away.
Any ideas anyone of a decent battery that will fit and keep working for longer than a year.
Hampshiresparrow offline

Re: Suggested battery supplier

Postby holyhead » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:36 pm

Hampshiresparrow wrote:Does anyone know of a good battery supplier. I have a TomTom One (V1) that has a 1350 mAhr battery. There are quite a few on the market, mostly made by a company called CS, or Cameron Sino. Their model TM600SL looks the right part. Unfortunately a friend is telling me not to buy these batteries as she bought batteries of this make to replace the battery (6 years old) in here HP iPAQ (a PDA). None of them lasted more than a year, and some only a couple of months. Her conclusion was that is is very difficult to replace a battery in these kind of products, GPS, Camera, PDA etc without paying a lot of money for a manufacturer original type. I would do this for my TomTom but the company won't supply a replacement battery, and also won't have mine back to do a factory replacement. So it looks like I might have to throw it away.
Any ideas anyone of a decent battery that will fit and keep working for longer than a year.

[Please Register or Login to download file]

3 years warrenty

:thread_solved:
holyhead offline

V.I.P Member

Return to General Discussions about TomTom