safety cam expired ?   

safety cam expired ?

Postby devrekli » Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:55 pm

Installed content also does not appear on the map. And it says "safety cam expired". I downloaded and installed the map. Then I installed safety cam automatically with TTActivator.

The navigation device works, but the map still does not appear in the TTActivator and this "safety cam expired" text is still there. How can I solve this problem? thanks.

screenshot

devrekli offline

Re: safety cam expired ?

Postby biggerdave » Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:11 pm

devrekli wrote:Installed content also does not appear on the map. And it says "safety cam expired". I downloaded and installed the map. Then I installed safety cam automatically with TTActivator.

The navigation device works, but this "safety cam expired" text is still there. How can I solve this problem? thanks.

As advised on another forum,
@ devrekli
For your understanding: Tomtom installs a file for Safetycams, an unlock file, and a version file. TTA only updates the Safetycams file and unlocks it. The version file remains the same, that's why you get this error message.
biggerdave offline

User avatar V.I.P Member

Re: safety cam expired ?

Postby devrekli » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:12 pm

biggerdave wrote:
devrekli wrote:Installed content also does not appear on the map. And it says "safety cam expired". I downloaded and installed the map. Then I installed safety cam automatically with TTActivator.

The navigation device works, but this "safety cam expired" text is still there. How can I solve this problem? thanks.

As advised on another forum,
@ devrekli
For your understanding: Tomtom installs a file for Safetycams, an unlock file, and a version file. TTA only updates the Safetycams file and unlocks it. The version file remains the same, that's why you get this error message.

thanks
devrekli offline

Return to General Discussions about TomTom