I really need some help to download the maps.   

I really need some help to download the maps.

Postby Bleed » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:23 pm

For 2 days now Im trying to download this map : Central_Europe_885_4009 with Automatic Installer & Patcher
, and All im getting is All free download slots are in use. You can download this file immediately by upgrading to FileFactory Premium. Otherwise, please feel free to try again shortly. message over and over again. Im trying Retry Download button to no veil. I cant figure out is it filefactory just not letting me download the file for free at all or what? PLease help me.
Bleed offline

Postby tendriver » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Bleed wrote:For 2 days now Im trying to download this map : Central_Europe_885_4009 with Automatic Installer & Patcher
, and All im getting is All free download slots are in use. You can download this file immediately by upgrading to FileFactory Premium. Otherwise, please feel free to try again shortly. message over and over again. Im trying Retry Download button to no veil. I cant figure out is it filefactory just not letting me download the file for free at all or what? PLease help me.

This has been a problem since the "megaupload shutdown". We have not found a suitable solution. Only advice is to keep trying.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby theripper » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:46 pm

PM sent to this poster.

tendriver
Super Mod
theripper offline

Return to General Discussions about TomTom