RAM, ROM memory TomTom Start 25   

RAM, ROM memory TomTom Start 25

Postby bendercasim » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:16 pm

Hello. I would like to know about RAM, ROM memory and processor speed for TomTOm Start 25. How many Gb is internal memory, how many MB RAM and what type of processor has in?! Thank you very much.
bendercasim offline

Re: RAM, ROM memory TomTOm Start 25

Postby tendriver » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:21 pm

Read This: topic8690.html

Start 25 Regional 2GB
Start 25 Europe 4GB

You might do a Google search for Start 25 specs, if you still want more info.
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Re: RAM, ROM memory TomTom Start 25

Postby bendercasim » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:45 pm

Many thanks @tendriver. Very usefull topic. I will stay for another few months with my XL IQroutes 2 as long as 960 maps are out now and UK map that I use for the moment is small enough for my device. One more question please... What is meta? I never used meta, I have always download the maps and treat them with fast activate and never had a problem to use them. Thank you!
bendercasim offline

Re: RAM, ROM memory TomTom Start 25

Postby tendriver » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:25 am

bendercasim wrote:1. I will stay for another few months with my XL IQroutes 2 as long as 960 maps are out now and
2. UK map that I use for the moment is small enough for my device. One more question please...
3. What is meta? I never used meta, I have always download the maps and treat them with fast activate and never had a problem to use them. Thank you!

1. The 965 Edition will be out in Mid-Feb.
2. The UK & ROI map will always be small enuf for your XL IQroutes 2.
3. The .meta file is used by FastActivate.exe & all of the other patchers to patch a map by creating a .meta.dct file. An Integrated Meta.txt file is included with FastActivate, so you don't have to do anything with the meta, except confirm that a meta code for the map being patched is included in the file.
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom