Question regarding Map & Navcore for One New Edition   

Question regarding Map & Navcore for One New Edition

Postby sharky1234 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:52 pm

I do apologise if this is answered elsewhere but I have spent the entire day trying different combinations of Maps and Navcore for my device and I can't seem to get any of them to work correctly, despite following the useful tutorials on here.

I have a TomTom One New Edition which has Bluetooth connectivity and can someone assist with the following please;

1) I want the most up to date map (UK) which has IQ and lane guidance that will work on my version. I am using a 2GB SD card so space is not an issue - which version will do it?
2) If I can't get IQ routes and/or lane guidance, which version should I go for?
3) Is this model of TomTom compatible with iPhones?

I currently have map version 930.5563 and Navcore 9.485 - I thought it should work with IQ and ALG but it doesn't.

Again, sorry if this has been covered extensively elsewhere but I am really struggling now and would appreciate some simple advice from you guys.

Many thanks......
sharky1234 offline

Re: Question regarding Map & Navcore for One New Edition

Postby meadyyyy » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:17 pm

that combination should work but having said that, I use downunders uni navcore installer for navcore 9510 for 32mb device and works a treat, calculating route screen doesn't say iq routes but after calculation done a message on bottom right says iq routes used, give it a go, nowt lost in trying
meadyyyy offline

Postby sharky1234 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:19 pm

Will do, thanks buddy....
sharky1234 offline

Postby tendriver » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:06 pm

meadyyyy wrote:1. I use downunders uni navcore installer for navcore 9510 for 32mb device and works a treat,
2. calculating route screen doesn't say iq routes but after calculation done a message on bottom right says iq routes used

1. I concur.
2. If you go: Main Menu, Change Preferences, Planning Preferences, is there a IQ Routes button in the lower left corner of page 1? If not, what emu are you using?
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby meadyyyy » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:50 am

1. I concur.
2. If you go: Main Menu, Change Preferences, Planning Preferences, is there a IQ Routes button in the lower left corner of page 1? If not, what emu are you using?[/quote]

2. yep, that's the one, what I meant was, while calculating route there isn't anything about iq routes but once route written and summary screen displayed, under the time-distance it says fastest route-iq routes (date, time)
meadyyyy offline

Postby tendriver » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:54 pm

tendriver wrote:1. I concur.
2. If you go: Main Menu, Change Preferences, Planning Preferences, is there a IQ Routes button in the lower left corner of page 1? If not, what emu are you using?

meadyyyy wrote:2. yep, that's the one, what I meant was, while calculating route there isn't anything about iq routes but once route written and summary screen displayed, under the time-distance it says fastest route-iq routes (date, time

I knew what you meant. On the same page 1, do you have "Always plan fastest routes" selected?
Clicking the IQ Routes button in the lower left corner of page 1 opens a new page. On this page, do you have "Enable (recommended)" selected?
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby sharky1234 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:26 pm

Guys - tried your suggestions and it works so thanks!

Any ideas about the Bluetooth unable to connect to iphone issue?
sharky1234 offline

Postby meadyyyy » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:45 am

@ tendriver, yes, to both.

@ sharky1234, downunder and tendriver are the experts and will probably point you in right direction as to iphone compatability (I don't use Bluetooth or have an iphone)
meadyyyy offline

Return to General Discussions about TomTom