Problems with TT Go 50s to install new maps   

Problems with TT Go 50s to install new maps

Postby juzefi » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:23 pm

I bought a TT GO 50s in the USA with map of the USA (950.6501). Navcore or app 15.301 with micro SDHC port. I want to install a map of Brazil in the external memory. What is the most current map compatible with this navcore? In the Navcore X maps tables this navcore not appears. On the PC I can not access installed files. TT Home does not works with this GPS, only MyDrive. How to?
juzefi offline

Re: Problems with TT Go 50s to install new maps

Postby tendriver » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:34 pm

juzefi wrote:I bought a TT GO 50s in the USA with map of the USA (950.6501). Navcore or app 15.301 with micro SDHC port. I want to install a map of Brazil in the external memory. What is the most current map compatible with this navcore? In the Navcore X maps tables this navcore not appears. On the PC I can not access installed files. TT Home does not works with this GPS, only MyDrive. How to?

It can't be done!!

tutorials-f80/important-note-for-new-tomtom-models-like-via-start20-go1xxx-please-read-t8690.html
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Re: Problems with TT Go 50s to install new maps

Postby juzefi » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:58 pm

Thanks tendriver, at least my model has lifetime map, but only to US/mex/can.
juzefi offline

Return to General Discussions about TomTom