Problem with TomTom Home   

Problem with TomTom Home

Postby ramses505 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:41 am

TomTom One v1
Boot = 5.5130
System = 8.417 (SE I think ?)
Maps = UK 860.3101 - From UK 845.2667

Installed new maps 860.3101 as they seemed to be most compatible (extra features etc) all appears working on the TomTom - found my Favorites were not present - copied over Mapsettings.cfg and got into the reboot problem - found a solution, connect to TomTom Homw and add a Favorite - downloaded new TomTom Home (2.8) - it connects to my TT but choosing 'operate my device' ends with a 'No Maps' message after going through setup. I did use Fastactivate for TTHome and says 'patched', I am assuming I am doing something wrong !

I can't see the file that TTHome is meant to patch doing a search - thought it was a dll file, maybe I am not meant to see it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
ramses505 offline

Postby tendriver » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:22 pm

[/font]
The dll file is in the [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] folder[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
With XP[/font]C:\Documents and Settings\ User Name\Application Data\TomTom\HOME\Profiles\xxxxxxxx.default\extensions\ [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]
[/font]
With Vista or Windows 7
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\TomTom\HOME\Profiles\xxxxxxxx.default\extensions\ [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email][/font]
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom