Problem fast activate   

Problem fast activate

Postby kaspersky_nl » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:22 pm

I have new 08-07-2013 version fast activate downloaded but fast activate not working for speedcams activate but old version working perfect.
kaspersky_nl offline

User avatar Member

Postby tendriver » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 pm

kaspersky_nl wrote:I have new 08-07-2013 version fast activate downloaded but fast activate not working for speedcams activate but old version working perfect.

What is the date of your old version?
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby kaspersky_nl » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:42 pm

09-06-2013 fast activate working but new fast activate not working.

Tested a few tomtom navigation system.
kaspersky_nl offline

User avatar Member

Postby tendriver » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:24 pm

kaspersky_nl wrote:09-06-2013 fast activate working but new fast activate not working.

The 09-06-2013 exe & the 08-07-2013 exe are the same. The ONLY difference between these 2 versions is the Integrated_meta.txt.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby Macca-009 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:12 pm

He's lucky that he can even get a copy of the new one - all I get is "You have exceeded your daily file download limit" - Remarkable since I haven't downloaded anything!

I know we have to put up with whatever site the uploaders decide to use, but as a premium account on File Factory, I'm getting a bit ticked that there is no consistency these days.

To overcome the lack of FA, I tried to use the auto-install version of UK & RoI 910.4952 - It didn't activate the map.

Your post has been edited for in-appropriate language.

tendriver
GO930's with Voice Control
Maps: UK, EU & NA + Cameras (with ogg files)
Macca-009 offline

User avatar V.I.P Member

Postby tendriver » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:48 am

Macca-009 wrote:He's lucky that he can even get a copy of the new one - all I get is "You have exceeded your daily file download limit" - Remarkable since I haven't downloaded anything!
I know we have to put up with whatever site the uploaders decide to use, but as a premium account on File Factory, I'm getting a bit ticked that there is no consistency these days.
To overcome the lack of FA, I tried to use the auto-install version of UK & RoI 910.4952 - It didn't activate the map.

How hard is it to go to Linksave.in, scroll to the bottom, click on the Part_1.rar (zippyshare) orange download arrow, then click the orange rectangular "Download Now" button??

FastActivate.exe has not been changed for many months, so if you have a copy, that is several months old, there is no need to download another copy, just update the meta.txt of the copy that you have.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby Downunder35m » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:36 am

It can be pretty hard, especially with the ick-ups Filefactory is producing.
Even with my premium account I get messages of unavailable download slots or that I have exceeded my limit already.
Pretty hard to go over your limit if you have an unlimited account ;)

However, for free users it can be even harder as I noticed you can be set on another waiting list once you finnished the first.
I contacted FF some days ago and was told they doing massive server upgrades at the moment but could not really explain why a premium user can't get a download slot.
So my guess is that it will be fixed within two weeks (the shedule for the upgrades).

If in doubt use Jdownloader and simply let it try over night ;)
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby tendriver » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:15 am

Macca-009 wrote:I know we have to put up with whatever site the uploaders decide to use, but as a premium account on File Factory, I'm getting a bit ticked that there is no consistency these days

tendriver wrote:How hard is it to go to Linksave.in

Downunder35m wrote:It can be pretty hard, especially with the ick-ups Filefactory is producing.

FileFactory has no relevance to downloading FastActivate, which is downloaded from zippyshare.com or uploaded.net.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby Downunder35m » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:06 am

My fault, misinterpreted it as a download problem on FF.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby Macca-009 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:06 pm

tendriver wrote:How hard is it to go to Linksave.in, scroll to the bottom, click on the Part_1.rar (zippyshare) orange download arrow, then click the orange rectangular "Download Now" button??

Not hard at all Td, but IMPOSSIBLE to download it when Zippyshare says you're not having it!

A more puzzling issue: The is no NC 8.410 included on the compatibility chart. Lack of space or oversight? The unit is a One 'New Edition' (not so New) with a presently working but o-o-d 880.3810 UK & RoI map. I assume that 910.4952 is the correct choice?

My earlier comment re the Auto-install not patching the map : This is due to the meta.txt not being updated ? I had, perhaps erroneously, thought that the Auto-install version required no manual intervention.
Macca-009 offline

User avatar V.I.P Member

Postby tendriver » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Macca-009 wrote:1. Not hard at all Td, but IMPOSSIBLE to download it when Zippyshare says you're not having it!
2. A more puzzling issue: The is no NC 8.410 included on the compatibility chart. Lack of space or oversight? The unit is a One 'New Edition' (not so New) with a presently working but o-o-d 880.3810 UK & RoI map. I assume that 910.4952 is the correct choice?
3. My earlier comment re the Auto-install not patching the map : This is due to the meta.txt not being updated ? I had, perhaps erroneously, thought that the Auto-install version required no manual intervention.

1. zippyshare is one of the few sites that I've never had a download problem with.
2. This is explained in the yellow box at the bottom of the chart. 910.4952 maps are compatible with any navcore from 7.8XX to 9.8XX.
3. Thanx for the explanation.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom