Problem downloading fromfactory file!   

Problem downloading fromfactory file!

Postby dagsky » Wed May 02, 2012 2:39 pm

hey guys, hope someone can help me out. I've d/loaded the maps from here http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?8735-885-Map-Collections-ONLY i've d/loaded this version:

Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB_885_4059 with Automatic Installer & Patcher

For the life of me i can't get the files part06 and part10 to download! Everytime i try i get an error saying

"Unfortunately the file you have requested cannot be downloaded at this time. Please contact us and let us know about this issue."

All the other files d/loaded perfectly so now i'm just stuck on getting them 2! It is the FILEFACTORY link that i am using as i've got a subscrition there. I've tried the rapdgator links but it tells me something about having reached the captcha code limit and then it tells me daily limit reached and i've not d/loaded anything from there!!
dagsky offline

Postby Downunder35m » Wed May 02, 2012 3:15 pm

FF is working on the servers today, but do what they say and report the links as not working.
Last time I did they were online within a few hours.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby tendriver » Wed May 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Downunder35m wrote:FF is working on the servers today, but do what they say and report the links as not working.
Last time I did they were online within a few hours.

Good call!!

FF quote, "Sorry, the server hosting the file you are requesting is currently down for maintenance. Please check back soon."
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby tendriver » Wed May 02, 2012 6:33 pm

dagsky wrote:For the life of me i can't get the files part06 and part10 to download! Everytime i try i get an error saying

"Unfortunately the file you have requested cannot be downloaded at this time. Please contact us and let us know about this issue."

Parts 6 & 10 are now available.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom