had a search and cant see them :024:
john_d offline

Re: UK Postcodes for 930?

Postby Hoppy8 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:26 am

Hoppy8 offline

Postby tendriver » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 pm

john_d wrote:is there any available yet? had a search and cant see them :024:

"All New Maps 930/931.XXXX" post 1 or "930/931 Map Collections Only!!" post 2!!
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby Sir Dammus Ayne » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:49 pm

Or even
[Please Register or Login to download file]

It took me at least 10 seconds to find them
Sir Dammus Ayne offline

Postby pgalko » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:02 am

whenever you copy any new map to tt device with patched tt home (and navcore if necessary) by using eg fastactivate where also you should update a meta file to patch your new map, then after starting tt home app, you'll be able to use an update option in normal way and new zip codes should appear on the list for update as it does to new maps, speedcams, mapshare etc.
it is possible that at the first time of start the tt device (after the change of new map) the zip codes will not show immediately in the tt home window in updates, but it should appear at the next time of tt launch as it did happen to me with my tt go 750 live. maybe it requires to restart device at least once into tt system mode (not into pc connection mode), i don't know exactly, but it works for me in this way :)
pgalko offline

Postby tendriver » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:05 am

pgalko wrote:whenever you copy any new map to tt device with patched tt home (and navcore if necessary) by using eg fastactivate where also you should update a meta file to patch your new map, then after starting tt home app, you'll be able to use an update option in normal way and new zip codes should appear on the list for update as it does to new maps, speedcams, mapshare etc.

Normally no Post Code update is required when installing a new map. The Post Code zip file/folder is needed, only if you can enter just the first 4 digits/letters of the 7 digit/letter code. This is done manually. I have neither seen, on any of the TT forums or TomTom.com, nor heard of any way to do a Post Code update using TT Home "Update my GO". If you have to any material to document this, please post it here.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby pgalko » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:08 am

I just say about my experience updating new map and thereafter postcodes via tt home's "update my go" opt. when I have changed to a newer map (up to v920.5241) in my tt go dev some time ago, the postcodes left in "zip" folder from previous older map version was working fine. couple weeks later whilst using tt home update I found a new zip code for my map version in the tt home updates, so, i did it. I repeat that tomtom do updates of postcodes via tt home application as well as eg speed cameras in "update my go" option, however, it comes less frequent, obviously.
Sorry, I cannot produce any records or log of that event, I was not expected for such the case today, but it is true what I am saying :)
pgalko offline

Postby tendriver » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:38 am

pgalko wrote:Sorry, I cannot produce any records or log of that event, I was not expected for such the case today, but it is true what I am saying

OK. Thanx for sharing your experience with Navitotal.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom