Please help! TT XL IQ Routes   

Please help! TT XL IQ Routes

Postby xFilda » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Hi everybody, Im really in bad situation with mine TT XL IQ Routes 2GB without SD slot. I bouhgt it in UK with maps of Western Eutope. But I need some more maps. Ive connect mine TT to TT Home and this SW automatically update mine Navcore to vers. 9.061.xl2009_plus.CAB-navcore-ONE_XL.cab. and correct maps. But now TT is frozen. So I completelly did format of built in memory - FAT and 32 kb system and I start again - trough the TT Home system, voices instalation and now is frozen again. I can manage it trough the TT Home - Remote your TT but if I disconect it and try to turn it on, is again frozen. Before that is sometimes happend when everything is look like fine - I gone trough with set up wia TT (nope TT Home ) and when I set up time - again - frozen, restart and nothing happend. Can somebody help me to sort it out and help me to convert mine Death TT into fully working TT? Sorry for my english but I really make mine best to subscribe it :-)

Thanks a lot! xFilda
xFilda offline

Postby xFilda » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:51 pm

So right now I format it again and waiting for help with pure TT without anything.
xFilda offline

Postby tendriver » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:12 pm

xFilda wrote:So right now I format it again and waiting for help with pure TT without anything.

We never use TT Home for navcore and/or map updates. We also never format a device, except in the most critical situations.

Reload 9.061 into your unit. Add the map of your choice. Patch the navcore & map with FastActivate Premium.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby xFilda » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Hi, thanks, but ive been in really critical situation - completelly frozen devices and really lot of mess on built in memory. Soo how am I do it without TT Home ? Cose right now I reinstal navcore 9.061 add maps ersion 845.2645, use Fastactivate premium version 1.8.7.4 and if I going through the set up - language - fine, left hand or right hand - fine, miles or km - fine, time format - fine, time set-up - frozenm, restart and this circle again.. never ending story.
Im really on the ond of mine power to fix it and how to sort it out.. so am I copy Navcore without TT home straight into root + maps with meta code + fast activate and try it again ?
xFilda offline

Postby tendriver » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:15 pm

xFilda wrote:so am I copy Navcore without TT home straight into root + maps with meta code + fast activate and try it again ?

You are correct. You don't want a 845 map. Current edition is 880.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby xFilda » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:30 pm

I know but I didnt found 880 maps les then 1.9 GB for my TT.. and I need czech, germany, france, neederland and great britain...
xFilda offline

Postby tendriver » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:45 pm

After you make a backup, copy the new navcore over the old one, overwriting any common files.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby xFilda » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:38 pm

I did everything. New navcore over the old one, new maps, fastactivate and nothing changed. If I trying to set up it trough the TT Home - everything is fine, but when I disconect it and try to turn it on - frozen again. Im really really feeling bad about it and I really dont know how to sort it out or where is the problem.
xFilda offline

Help please :-( TT XL IQ Routes

Postby xFilda » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:07 pm

Hi guys, i still need help.. TT XL IQ Routes - Ive completely reinstal it - navcore 9.160, 880.3810.. But not working.. My navi is allways going to be frozen. I format my navi, reinstal it again but again same problem. Ive try navcore 9.056 and 9.061 and nothing changed. If I turn on mine TT and going trough the set-up -> everything fine since I set up time - after that restart and again set-up its like a miracle circle.... But if I going trough the TT Home with this set-up -> everything is fine... Can somebody help me to sort it out please?? Im really poisoned about it..
xFilda offline

Postby imperius » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:49 pm

do u remember what was ur navcore b4 the update?
could it be a hardware problem?? did u drop ur TT or someting?
imperius offline

Postby xFilda » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Hi,
nope I dont remember that, but If I conect TT to TT Home - first one on download is 8.45 something. Also I need to find out witch one is the original cose I lost mine back up with original NC.. After original update via TT Home is mine TT death. And for your question - nope I didnt drop it or something.. Everything happend after update I think.

Is it posibble to found somewhere 1st original NC ? Maybe this is the way how to sort it out.
xFilda offline

Postby imperius » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:35 pm

see this thread here

i found it very useful
imperius offline

Postby xFilda » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:00 am

thanks but Ive allready try that.. One change right now - TT is working but just only in TT Home -in remote your TT mode.. Since I disconnect it - frozen with TomTom Logo on the screen..
xFilda offline

Postby xFilda » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:20 pm

right now Ive try NC - 9.061, 9.056, 8.415 and complete NC instalation trough the TT Home .. and still same - working trough the TT Home connection - everything, navigation, set-up... but since I disconnect it - its going to be frozen with TT logo on the screen..
xFilda offline

Postby carman » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:45 pm

xFilda wrote:right now Ive try NC - 9.061, 9.056, 8.415 and complete NC instalation trough the TT Home .. and still same - working trough the TT Home connection - everything, navigation, set-up... but since I disconnect it - its going to be frozen with TT logo on the screen..

After installing a new Navcore it can take up to 2 minutes for the unit to become ready.
Have you waited?
If yes then may I suggest a hard boot (use a paper-clip in reset hole) or if no reset hole hold down the on/off button for 20+seconds until "drum-beat".
After that run "clear-flash" usually 2 or 3 times.
Then try again with normal start-up.
carman offline

Next

Return to General Discussions about TomTom