Operate my TomTom XL IQ Routes on my PC   

Operate my TomTom XL IQ Routes on my PC

Postby shadowlor » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:23 pm

Hi all,

I have update my Navcore and map. My TomTom device is working with I remove it from PC.
I am able to get the map working. However, when I plug in my TomTom into my PC, and use the Operate my TomTom devic eon pc. I got the message that my map does not work on this device. How can I fix this or is this happen because both the Navcore and Map is patched, not the offical file from TomTom?

Thanks All.
shadowlor offline

Re: Operate my TomTom XL IQ Routes on my PC

Postby tendriver » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:03 am

The first time you tried to use "Operate my device" after the update, did TT Home tell you that you needed to download some files first? If so, TT Home needs to be patched with FastActivate option 4. Patch TomTom HOME. If no, what navcore did you update to?
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby shadowlor » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:09 am

Wow, that seems about right. I will patch my TomTom HOME then and will tell you.
So, what does patching my TomTom HOME do? The info in FastActivate thread tell little about option #4.
shadowlor offline

Postby tendriver » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:36 am

shadowlor wrote:So, what does patching my TomTom HOME do?

Option 4 patches TT Home so you can use "Operate my device". That is ALL it does.
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom