Opening TomTom .ov2 files   

Opening TomTom .ov2 files

Postby naviboy » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:37 pm

I have looked across several databases here and elsewhere for Up-todate Speed/Safety/Mobile cam files.

Its surprising how many, if all are out of date. Some say they have vehicles scouring the road network etc looking and locating these camera's, some rely on info supplied by its members to keep their databases up todate.

I have informed TomTom on numerous occasions via their report system of many locations in my area where these camera's are used, official hard standings made for the purpose and lay-byes used. And still after 2/3years they are still not shown, although the fixed camera's are updated correctly.

I find it hard as to why no-one has yet not been able to open a TomTom .ov2 file, where other files can be cracked/patched etc. for other purposes in the computer world.

Reason I say this, everytime a update is released they cannot be edited to include my or your data of these missing locations. But saying that, a SCDB file can be edited to include these missing locations even they also are out of date.

Just venting my thoughts........
naviboy offline

Return to General Discussions about TomTom