One XL Map Help. [Solved]   

One XL Map Help. [Solved]

Postby Bonart » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:50 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a little help updating my One XL (32MB) with an external HCSD card (2GB). I've searched the site and have not been able to find the solution. My issue is the device boots and I can see it is running the installed Navcore (9.170). I can adjust the volume and see the satellite and charging status but as soon as I tap the map area of the screen it just hangs then reboots. The device does also pick up my current location. I've installed it with maps UK & RI 945.6174 with a copy of fastactivate dated 25/7/2015 (at the root of device) and patched both the navcore and maps. It's running boot loader v 5.5281. The map does show patched as it shows a United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland-100262.meta.dct file.

Really scratching my head with this one as I've read all the tutorials and searched the site for a solution to no avail.

Cheers

Bonart
Bonart offline

Re: One XL Map Help.

Postby tendriver » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:06 pm

Click here: Navcore 9.510

United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland 950_6544
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby Bonart » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:20 pm

WOW, Thanks for the fast reply. Tested and works like a charm. Thanks to tendriver and Downunder35m for the effort. :023:
Bonart offline

Postby tendriver » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:06 pm

Bonart wrote:Tested and works like a charm. Thanks to tendriver and Downunder35m for the effort.

Thanx for the update. The TT Team sez, "You are Welcome." Enjoy!!

:thread_solved:
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom