TT One V3, Help me get it working again...   

TT One V3, Help me get it working again...

Postby bf1942 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:29 pm

Need a Little help am a newb with old tomtom, i searched hi and low to find help to this but was not able find solution to this, seemed most topics were different issues.

I accidently had deleted the contents of my tom tom one v3 by accident.So i plugged into tomtom home and it update the tomtom but now when i go on my One V3 it says no maps found.

I am downloading 880.3868 map

my navcore is
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369

what do i need to do now, i am kinda lost with this......thnx in adavnce
bf1942 offline

Postby Downunder35m » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:47 pm

Instructions are in the 880 map thread, same for the link to FastActivate Premium.
Copy the map on your TT, start FastActivate, patch the Navcore and activate the map (copy to the TT first ;) ) - enjoy ;)
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby tendriver » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:49 am

bf1942 wrote:what do i need to do now, i am kinda lost with this

Downunder35m wrote:Instructions are in the 880 map thread, same for the link to FastActivate Premium.
Copy the map on your TT, start FastActivate, patch the Navcore and activate the map (copy to the TT first ) - enjoy

In addition to Downunder's excellant instructions, after you have loaded the navcore & map onto youur device & before you run the patcher, check for a ttgo.bif file on the unit. FastActivate needs it to patch the map. If no ttgo.bif file is seen, disconect your device from your computer & attempt to boot it. It won't boot yet, but it should create the needed ttgo.bif file. If so, continue with the patching process.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom