Newbie Help....Confused!!   

Newbie Help....Confused!!

Postby TRUCKERDAZZ » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:50 am

Hello.....Ive downloaded and extraxted ALL the Europe Truck Maps and Navcore onto an SDHC 4GB Class 6. Its for a one-xl by the way. Ive installed a new bootloader to tomtom (5.5128). Ive copied fastactivator into the root and ran it from there!! ....... My problem is.... how do i create a new tt.bif file??? as fastactivate is saying it cant find it?? Have i missed something?? PLease Help
TRUCKERDAZZ offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby djc151084 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:32 am

TRUCKERDAZZ wrote:Hello.....Ive downloaded and extraxted ALL the Europe Truck Maps and Navcore onto an SDHC 4GB Class 6. Its for a one-xl by the way. Ive installed a new bootloader to tomtom (5.5128). Ive copied fastactivator into the root and ran it from there!! ....... My problem is.... how do i create a new tt.bif file??? as fastactivate is saying it cant find it?? Have i missed something?? PLease Help

ttgo.bif file is automaticlly created by your TomTom when you turn it on and then off again for the first time.
djc151084 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby tendriver » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:09 pm

TRUCKERDAZZ wrote:Hello.....Ive downloaded and extraxted ALL the Europe Truck Maps and Navcore onto an SDHC 4GB Class 6. Its for a one-xl by the way. Ive installed a new bootloader to tomtom (5.5128). Ive copied fastactivator into the root and ran it from there!! ....... My problem is.... how do i create a new tt.bif file??? as fastactivate is saying it cant find it?? Have i missed something?? PLease Help

You will find the ttgo.bif file in the root of your XL. Copy it, then paste it in your card & rerun FastActivator.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom