new with tomtom and gps devices   

new with tomtom and gps devices

Postby pachicoo » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:13 pm

hi guys i have tomtom Go930 with nv 9.510 and it have offical western and centeral euriope 800.xxx i have. form google i have donwloaded europe 935.5745 autoinstall with fastacitve. i have made backup. i have read all ther instruction but i am not clear. to install the map do i have to delete the folder of western and central europe map or just live it as is it and run exe . and other thing after isntalling these maps do i have patch some thing ele to work with tom tom home or speed camras. plz help with this if posssible
pachicoo offline

User avatar Junior Member

Re: new with tomtom and gps devices

Postby tendriver » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:46 pm

pachicoo wrote:1. i have donwloaded europe 935.5745 autoinstall with fastacitve.
2. to install the map do i have to delete the folder of western and central europe map or just live it as is it and run exe .
3. and other thing after isntalling these maps do i have patch some thing ele to work with tom tom home or speed cameras.

Welcome to Navitotal.
1. You downloaded the wrong map. The correct map for your 930 w/9.510 is 935.5753.
2. Yes, remove the W&CE 800 map folder before installing the 935 map folder.
4. You must patch your 9.510 navcore, if it isn't already patched. Same for the Speedcams. No need to patch TT Home, unless you use the "Operate My GO" feature.
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby pachicoo » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:18 pm

thnx buddy for your relpay
how to batch nav 9.510. with fast active if yes how then who just have to donwload any version and also have to patch meta .

and plz help me with radars and speed cam ext also or they are included with maps
pachicoo offline

Postby pachicoo » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:02 pm

ok i have installed the 935.5753 sucessfully and patched with fastactivater and ists working fine but lost the voice i try to test it but no sound it show all the voices which i have in tt but they are not playing.
pachicoo offline

Postby tendriver » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:52 pm

pachicoo wrote:1. how to batch nav 9.510. with fast active if yes how
2. then who just have to donwload any version and also have to patch meta .and
3. plz help me with radars and speed cam ext also or they are included with maps

1. FastActivate option 3 will patch your 9.510 navcore. Detailed instructions are in the FastActive thread post 1.
2. My apologies, I don't understand this.
3. FastActivate option 2 will patch your speedcams. Detailed instructions are in the FastActive thread post 1.
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby tendriver » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:07 pm

pachicoo wrote:lost the voice i try to test it but no sound it show all the voices which i have in tt but they are not playing.

Just changing map folders will not cause you to loose your voices. You must have done something else.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby Hoppy2 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:45 pm

Make sure you delete all DCT files in the voice folder after using FastActivate
Hoppy2 offline

Postby tendriver » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Hoppy2 wrote:Make sure you delete all DCT files in the voice folder after using FastActivate

Delete all voice .dct files except any of the Premium voices listed in the FastActivate Integrated_meta.txt.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby pachicoo » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:07 pm

WELL AFTER PRESSING THE RESET BUTTON. THE VOICES CAME BACK BUT ITS NOT MENTIONING ANY RADAR OR SPEED CAM I HAVE TRIED ON ROAD IT DOSNT WORN FOR IT. I KNOW SOME SPEED CAMS BUT IN TT IT DONT SHOW BUT BEFORE IT WAS WORKING. I HAVE PATCH SPEED CAMS BUT STIL NOT WORKING.

ONE THING THE FASTACITVE EXE SHOULD BE IN THER MAP FOLDER ON ANY WHERE IN THE INTERNAL MEMORY.
pachicoo offline

Postby tendriver » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:15 pm

pachicoo wrote:ONE THING THE FASTACITVE EXE SHOULD BE IN THER MAP FOLDER ON ANY WHERE IN THE INTERNAL MEMORY.

All of your questions are answered in the instructions in general-discussions-about-tomtom-f81/fastactivate-latest-update-now-includes-new-version-updater-tool-t14003.html post 1.
It will be easier for you to read post 1, than for me to explain.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom