Post a reply

New map for Xl not working

Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:04 pm

Hi i've got an Xl which i'm trying to make a new map and navcore work on. My app is 8.083 and the map is 875.3613. I cleared the tt installed new v9 navcore turned it on then installed auto activator map no joy I then used fast active 24.7.11 still no joy. I know it's got to be something i'am doing. I've been at it for two days so any help would be fantastic.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:15 pm

peewackadingdong wrote:Hi i've got an Xl which i'm trying to make a new map and navcore work on. My app is 8.083 and the map is 875.3613. I cleared the tt installed new v9 navcore turned it on then installed auto activator map no joy I then used fast active 24.7.11 still no joy. I know it's got to be something i'am doing. I've been at it for two days so any help would be fantastic.

Did you install a pre-patched v9 navcore?
Did you update the meta file in both activators?

Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:26 pm

yes I did use a pre patched v9 navcore I also updated the meta file but only in the fast active program. Not sure that helps you much do you think I should clear it and start again??

Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:29 pm

peewackadingdong wrote:yes I did use a pre patched v9 navcore I also updated the meta file but only in the fast active program. Not sure that helps you much do you think I should clear it and start again??

OK define "no joy".

Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Thanks for the help

Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:44 pm

peewackadingdong wrote:Thanks for the help

You are Welcome.

Re: New map for Xl not working

Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:26 pm

I got major probs, got tomtom xxl, put navcore 701.2 on no problem (wiped the tomtom first so fresh install)
downloaded the Europe truck map, 2.7gig,extracted map to tomtom root,copied the ttgo.bif file over. used fast activator , it doesn't find my tomtom home to patch, I disconnect from pc, reboot, and freezes on splash screen, any help or teamviewer hands on help would be great , 3 days I been on this lol. and I start work tomorrow lol. :022:

Re: New map for Xl not working

Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:35 am

playdodgy wrote:used fast activator , it doesn't find my tomtom home to patch

Start TT Home. Run "Operate my device". TT Home will want to download a small file. OK. Once it is downloaded, run FastActivate to patch TT Home
Post a reply