CurrentMap=USA_and_Canada
CurrentMapVersion=835.2423
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...
No SD card slot so it is only internal memory.
---------------------
I've been reading the forums and getting very confused. This tomtom has not been updated since it's purchase and I want to learn how to upgrade and update it.

I see people posting that they are updating their navicore and their maps. Is it necessary to update both? I've been trying to figure out which one would work on my TT but I'm not sure. I'm only asking now because I'm stumped about where to start and what to do.

I've downloaded the following files also. FastActivate, Autoactivate, Clear flash, TTCurrentConfi. I also copied the entire TT over to my Computer.

What or where next do I look for or do?

Thank you for any help or pointers.
Metroknight offline

Postby tendriver » Sat May 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Metroknight wrote:I've been reading the forums and getting very confused. This tomtom has not been updated since it's purchase and I want to learn how to upgrade and update it.

1. I see people posting that they are updating their navicore and their maps. Is it necessary to update both? I've been trying to figure out which one would work on my TT but I'm not sure. I'm only asking now because I'm stumped about where to start and what to do.

2. I've downloaded the following files also. FastActivate, Autoactivate, Clear flash, TTCurrentConfi. I also copied the entire TT over to my Computer.

3. What or where next do I look for or do?

Thank you for any help or pointers.

1. Your navcore is up to date. The 890 map edition just came out, but a 890 replacement for your USA & C has not been posted yet.
2. FastActivate & AutoActivate are the same program, just setup to run differently. Keep FastActivate PREMIUM & delete Autoactivate. The rest is OK.
3. Just keep reading & keep an eye on the All New Maps 890.XXXX thread for a USA & C map w/ meta to be posted. Then re-post asking for help.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby Metroknight » Sun May 27, 2012 12:06 am

Thank you for the info and I will keep an eye on the 890.xxx thread.
Metroknight offline

Return to General Discussions about TomTom