I Need DSA tool to fix my TomTom Go   

I Need DSA tool to fix my TomTom Go

Postby Dirk Digler » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Can someone give me a link to download the DSA tool.
I f*cked up, and can't seem to find a working link.
Dirk Digler offline

Postby eskro » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:05 pm

what do u need to do?

we might be able to assist you!

we got our own set of tools here!

:)
1.[color="red"] Engine[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] iGO 8.3.4.102680
2. [color="red"]Maps[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] NavteQ 2010.Q4 North America
3. [color="red"]Pois[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] Tele Atlas Premium 2010.06 North America
4. [color="red"]Skin[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] Choup 6.9c EUR+
5. [color="red"]Voice[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] TTS Juliette 2.9 f1hmq-Mikado
6. [color="red"]3D Buildings[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] NNG 2008.02 North America
7. [color="red"]3D Landmarks[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] NNG 2009.09 North America
8. [color="red"]3D Terrain[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] NNG North America
eskro offline

User avatar Premium Member

Postby djc151084 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Who told you you need that tool, I dont think there is need for the DSA tool but if you explain your problem i am shure one of us will have a look at it for you.
djc151084 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby Downunder35m » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:46 am

The only thing I could think of why he needs the DSA tool is because has no real clue what is wrong.
We need details to help and if people would not just log in to post something but read the rules and tutorials before they do, this thread could already be closed and solved.
And as far as I know there is always Google ;)
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby Dirk Digler » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:30 pm

I copied by mistake a wrong, higher, bootloader on my SD card. Now the TT Classic doesn't go further than a picture on the screen with a flashing SD card. Flashing, not animating in-out.
So I do have a clue what is wrong. I did something by mistake and Googled till my eyeballs fell out. Almost every forum or tuturial I read wrote this is the end of the TT. But here : [url]PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO OTHER FORUMS[/url] is a thread whith a possible sollution for my problem. Only thing is that the downloadlink for DSA is death. I don't like to give up so easy and will try to fix my TT. Since my native language is not English, I just asked a simpel question so forgive me I didn't start with a 100word letter.
Dirk Digler offline

Postby djc151084 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Dirk Digler wrote:I copied by mistake a wrong, higher, bootloader on my SD card. Now the TT Classic doesn't go further than a picture on the screen with a flashing SD card. Flashing, not animating in-out.
So I do have a clue what is wrong. I did something by mistake and Googled till my eyeballs fell out. Almost every forum or tuturial I read wrote this is the end of the TT. But here : [Please Register or Login to download file] is a thread whith a possible sollution for my problem. Only thing is that the downloadlink for DSA is death. I don't like to give up so easy and will try to fix my TT. Since my native language is not English, I just asked a simpel question so forgive me I didn't start with a 100word letter.

I dont link people to DSA if there is no need , but i will give you a RESCUE BOOTLOADER , created by downunder35m with DSA ,

[Please Register or Login to download file] it will show up as bootloader 0.0000 making it possible to install the original bootloader or any bootloader of your choice, but usually this rescue bootloader is good enough, It is created from the 5.5112 and safe for devices.
djc151084 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby Dirk Digler » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:27 pm

djc151084 wrote:I dont link people to DSA if there is no need , but i will give you a RESCUE BOOTLOADER , created by downunder with DSA ,

[Please Register or Login to download file] it will show up as bootloader 0.0000 making it possible to install the original bootloader or any bootloader of your choice, but usually this rescue bootloader is good enough, It is created from the 5.5112 and safe for devices.

It's Alive and kicking! Thanks djc151084! Next step is to get the newest maps with a compatible Navcore, but thats easy. Thanks again for your help.
Dirk Digler offline

Postby djc151084 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Dirk Digler wrote:It's Alive and kicking! Thanks djc151084! Next step is to get the newest maps with a compatible Navcore, but thats easy. Thanks again for your help.

No problem if you need further help remember to come back here ;)

THREAD_CLOSED
djc151084 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to General Discussions about TomTom