Navigate thru maps?   

Navigate thru maps?

Postby fltc » Sun May 12, 2013 8:39 pm

Guess this has been asked before, bur could not find it....

But it is possible to navigate thru different maps?

etc, I have benelux map, de-at-ch and east europe, is it possible to navigate from the netherlands to poland? or do I have to navigate to the border where the map stops, and change map, to navigate to the next border?
fltc offline

Postby tendriver » Mon May 13, 2013 3:06 am

fltc wrote:I have benelux map, de-at-ch and east europe, is it possible to navigate from the netherlands to poland? or do I have to navigate to the border where the map stops, and change map, to navigate to the next border?

In you example of navigating thru 3 maps, YES, you have to navigate to the border where the map stops, and change maps, to navigate to the next border. OR use a map with a larger coverage area, if you have storage room for it.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby fltc » Mon May 13, 2013 7:48 am

OK, thanks for the answere.
Have an old One v4 that I use on my motorcycle, did not cost a lot, so I am not affraid if anything happend to it.
My other tt have bigger storage room, guess this one alsow could have been using sd-card, but I normaly never use it.

But again thx for the answere
fltc offline

Postby tendriver » Mon May 13, 2013 2:47 pm

fltc wrote:OK, thanks for the answere.
1. Have an old One v4 that I use on my motorcycle, did not cost a lot, so I am not affraid if anything happend to it.
2. My other tt have bigger storage room, guess this one also could have been using sd-card, but I normaly never use it.

But again thx for the answere

1. Nothing that we advise you to do will harm your v4. Doesn't this unit have 1GB internal & a card slot?
2. OK
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom