Navcores for X10 devices   

Navcores for X10 devices

Postby Downunder35m » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:47 am

Since it is almost impossibe to use the new V9 Navcores with a CF card on X10 devices I created a modified version of the 9.004 and 9.011 Navcore with support for devices with CF cards and adpator.

The installation is pretty simple :
Unpack all files and folders to a device without a Navcore - you can keep the map folder and personal files though.
After the first start the device will reboot once - that is normal and should not be interrupted.
Selection of the emulation over the menu, no switchfiles necessary and the Navcores are already patched.

However there are a few drawbacks:
1. after each cold start or hard reset you have to select the map again - that is because the TT handles CF cards in a different way than SD cards or the HDD.
2. BT handsfree only works after turning the feature on and off again, at the second time you should be able to use the BT functions in a normal way.

These restrictions are because of the disconinued support for CF cards in V9 Navcores and there is not much I could improove.

Download :
[Please Register or Login to download file]
Forum rules

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Return to General Discussions about TomTom