Navcore link for: SE Navcore 8.412.1236   

Navcore link for: SE Navcore 8.412.1236

Postby bheart » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Hi

I recently downloaded navcore SE Navcore 8.412.1236 and installed it successfully with the latest UK & ROI map 880 3810.

Now, after experimenting with various navcores and the same map, I wiped the device in preparation to put SE Navcore 8.412.1236 and map 880 3810 back on the device again. I still have the map but unfortunately I cannot find the navcore on my computer.

I've found a few links in these forums to download it again but after clicking on the link, you are taken to a 'navitotal' website where you can see the title of your requested file (SE_Navcore.8.412.1236_32mb_devices.rar) you then get a countdown at the bottom and then have to go through a challenge where you need to correctly type in a 'capcha code' but, everytime I've done this, I'm just taken back to insert another code.

I've finished playing around with my devices and, from now on, I'm just going to install the latest maps, speedcams and voices etc on them.

Can anyone give me a direct link for SE Navcore 8.412.1236 please and I will make sure that I copy it to another drive as a back up.

Many thanks, BHeart
bheart offline

Postby tendriver » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:58 pm

bheart wrote:Hi

1. I recently downloaded navcore SE Navcore 8.412.1236 and installed it successfully with the latest UK & ROI map 880 3810.

2. Now, after experimenting with various navcores and the same map, I wiped the device in preparation to put SE Navcore 8.412.1236 and map 880 3810 back on the device again. I still have the map but unfortunately I cannot find the navcore on my computer.

3. I've found a few links in these forums to download it again but after clicking on the link, you are taken to a 'navitotal' website where you can see the title of your requested file (SE_Navcore.8.412.1236_32mb_devices.rar) you then get a countdown at the bottom and then have to go through a challenge where you need to correctly type in a 'capcha code' but, everytime I've done this, I'm just taken back to insert another code.

4. I've finished playing around with my devices and, from now on, I'm just going to install the latest maps, speedcams and voices etc on them.

5. Can anyone give me a direct link for SE Navcore 8.412.1236 please and I will make sure that I copy it to another drive as a back up.

Many thanks, BHeart

1. Where is your backup???
2. Same question as # 1.
3. I went to 2 different threads where SE Navcore 8.412.1236 is located. I had no problem with either download.
4. Excellant idea!!!
5. What links have you tried???
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby bheart » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:16 am

tendriver wrote:1. Where is your backup???
2. Same question as # 1.
3. I went to 2 different threads where SE Navcore 8.412.1236 is located. I had no problem with either download.
4. Excellant idea!!!
5. What links have you tried???

Hi tendriver

Thank you for your reply. :o)

I tried a couple of links and both were found on these forums. I think one of them was found in the latest navcores forum. Trying to download is just as I have stated above and that was using both IE9 and Firefox.

One more query is with my TomTom 30 IQR; since updating to the latest map and using the original (patched) navcores (9.053), I now get ' safety lock enabled' after leaving the device for a minute or two and this is becoming really annoying.

I don't see any options in the menu for 'safety lock' So how do you take of the 'lock' and disable it permanently???

Regards, BHeart
bheart offline

Postby tendriver » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:32 pm

bheart wrote:One more query is with my TomTom 30 IQR; since updating to the latest map and using the original (patched) navcores (9.053), I now get ' safety lock enabled' after leaving the device for a minute or two and this is becoming really annoying.

Main Menu, Change preferences, Safety preferences. Uncheck everything on the first page & check "Never" on the following pages.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby bheart » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:57 pm

tendriver wrote:Main Menu, Change preferences, Safety preferences. Uncheck everything on the first page & check "Never" on the following pages.

Hi tendriver

Thank you for info regarding the 'safety lock'.

Here is some info - sorry if it's a bit long but I had to give you all relevant info - on at least one link I tried to use to download SE Navcore 8.412.1236:

http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?2831-TomTom-Automatic-Navcore-Installation

Chose this navcore link and then clicked on it:

SE_Navcore.8.412.1236_32mb_devices.rar

The page below appeared with a blue 'progess bar' and when it had finished, the link below appeared (up until yesterday, a small download window appeared where you could choose were to download it to - that does not happen now - you just go through a continuous cycle as described below):

http://www.navitotal.com/forums/noref.php?url=http://www.easy-share.com/1912202781/SE_Navcore.8.412.1236_32mb_devices.rar

A few seconds later, the page below appeared:

[Please Register or Login to download file]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You are then asked to choose your download type but there is nothing to clicked on!

At the bottom left of the same page, the is a field to enter two "Captcha" words. When I entered them, the same page appeared wiht two different words.

After several attempts, this page appeared with a countdown timer on the right:

When the countdown ended I clicked on 'regular' where the timer had been and, yes, you guessed it, the same page that's underlined above, and we're back to entering a 'captcha' code.

Through most of this week, I have downloaded speedcams, postcodes and navcores without any problems but over the last day or so, I'm getting what's described above.

I'M SURE IT WOULD BE LESS STRESSFUL TO JUST GO OUT AN BUY ANOTHER TOMTOM DEVICE!

Could you please supply a direct download link?

I am a member of many different forums and I can honestly say that these are the worse forums for trying to get a download from - I've been able to download without problems until about 24 hours ago. I understand that many websites now require 'human interaction' when downloading and I know that there are many other members who have, and still are, having the same issues with downloading.

Would it not be easier just to supply direct links?

Regards, BHeart
bheart offline

Postby tendriver » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:22 pm

bheart wrote:Hi tendriver
Chose this navcore link and then clicked on it:

1. SE_Navcore.8.412.1236_32mb_devices.rar

The page below appeared with a blue 'progess bar' and when it had finished, the link below appeared (up until yesterday, a small download window appeared where you could choose were to download it to - that does not happen now - you just go through a continuous cycle as described below):

http://www.navitotal.com/forums/noref.php?url=http://www.easy-share.com/1912202781/SE_Navcore.8.412.1236_32mb_devices.rar

A few seconds later, the page below appeared:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You are then asked to choose your download type but there is nothing to clicked on!

At the bottom left of the same page, the is a field to enter two "Captcha" words. When I entered them, the same page appeared wiht two different words.

2. After several attempts, this page appeared with a countdown timer on the right:

3. When the countdown ended I clicked on 'regular' where the timer had been and, yes, you guessed it, the same page that's underlined above, and we're back to entering a 'captcha' code.

Through most of this week, I have downloaded speedcams, postcodes and navcores without any problems but over the last day or so, I'm getting what's described above.

I'M SURE IT WOULD BE LESS STRESSFUL TO JUST GO OUT AN BUY ANOTHER TOMTOM DEVICE!

4. Could you please supply a direct download link?

I am a member of many different forums and I can honestly say that these are the worse forums for trying to get a download from - I've been able to download without problems until about 24 hours ago. I understand that many websites now require 'human interaction' when downloading and I know that there are many other members who have, and still are, having the same issues with downloading.

5. Would it not be easier just to supply direct links?

Regards, BHeart

1. OK
2. Correct
3. Correct. Did you enter the captcha code?
4. There isn't a direct link. We all have to go thru these same steps.
5. It's done this way to protect the links for the members, by providing reliable downloads that are harder to delete.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby bheart » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:40 pm

tendriver wrote:1. OK
2. Correct
3. Correct. Did you enter the captcha code?
4. There isn't a direct link. We all have to go thru these same steps.
5. It's done this way to protect the links for the members, by providing reliable downloads that are harder to delete.

Hi tendriver

Thanks for your response.

3. Of course I entered the 'captcha code', many times in fact and, I've quite clearly stated that between #1 and #2.

5. I understand the need to protect the links for members but, absolutely anyone, and I mean anyone, can join and get the links.

This evening I've been able to download the smaller files like postcodes and speedcams and, as I stated in my last reply, in #1 and #4, after the link at #1 appeared and the blue progress bar had reached 100%, the small download window immediately appeared and I was able to download the file to my computer - over the last 24 hours, that has not happened, so I still have not got my navcore.

Regards, BHeart
bheart offline

Postby tendriver » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:32 pm

bheart wrote:3. Of course I entered the 'captcha code', many times in fact and, I've quite clearly stated that between #1 and #2.

5. I understand the need to protect the links for members but, absolutely anyone, and I mean anyone, can join and get the links.

This evening I've been able to download the smaller files like postcodes and speedcams and, as I stated in my last reply, in #1 and #4, after the link at #1 appeared and the blue progress bar had reached 100%, the small download window immediately appeared and I was able to download the file to my computer - over the last 24 hours, that has not happened, so I still have not got my navcore.

Regards, BHeart

3. No, you allude to entering the first captcha, but not the second one.
5. I'm sorry you are having problems downloading the navcore. i don't know of anything else that I can do to help you.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby bheart » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:33 pm

tendriver wrote:3. No, you allude to entering the first captcha, but not the second one.
5. I'm sorry you are having problems downloading the navcore. i don't know of anything else that I can do to help you.

Hi tendriver

Thanks for your response.

With regard to entering the 'catchable codes', read my reply again.

I clearly state, "after several attempts" - at least six (6) on a couple of occasions.

Anyway, no matter. I got the navcore in about 7 seconds from a well known URL.

I really like navitotal forums and you have been very helpful and I really appreciate the help you have given me. Thank you for that. I will continue to use them on a weekly basis.

Regards, BHeart
bheart offline

Postby tendriver » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:44 pm

I really like navitotal forums and you have been very helpful and I really appreciate the help you have given me. Thank you for that. I will continue to use them on a weekly basis.

You are Welcome. Thank you.

THREAD_CLOSED
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom