Navcore 9.130.540661   

Navcore 9.130.540661

Postby Downunder35m » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:25 am

The Navcore 9.130 seems to be the updated version for the chinese XL models.
Since there is no official CAB available at this time I had to take a dump from a new TT that I found on the net.
Problem is that no LoquendoTTS folder is included and the normal Loquendo voices won't work - they are greyed out.
I assume that only asian TTS voices will be supported, normal voices however work fine.
The navcore is patched with the DSA tool and emulates devices of the GO series.
It should work fine on most 64mb models.
No switchfiles necessary as you can change the emulation over the menu.
If you notice missing or wrong icons in the menu you will need the "data*.*" files from the Home DLL folder and copy them into the root of your device.
This only seems to work on asian models as my Home complains that the combination of hard and software does not match and refuses the download.

Installation :
Copy all files and folders from the archive to your empty device (you can keep the map and voices folder and all personal files).
After the first start the device will reboot once - this is normal and should not be interrupted! Be patient as it can take a while on a slow SD card.

This Navcore is not an official TT release and is supposed to be used on asian (or chinese) devices.
I can select many languages for the menu, but no asian ones are available.
Treat this Navcore as a test version and if you have a chinese device please try it and post the results for the TTS voices.

[Please Register or Login to download file]
Password : downunder
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Return to General Discussions about TomTom