Mobile phone with tomtom!!!   

Mobile phone with tomtom!!!

Postby gusano » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:16 pm

i updated my tomtom630 recently. mine have 2 version. original one runs well. but when use the version on SD card to connect with my mobile phone,there is no sound to come out.i can only hear sound when i change the output with my earphone. the version on SD is 9.101. it is known that many experts are using tomtom well here, i just wanna get some help!did anyone have this problem before?how can i solve it? thank you very much.looking forward to your reply!!!
gusano offline

Postby Downunder35m » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Depending on the Navcore type (just patched, SE or DSA) you should have a folder "bin" inside a folder with the current version number for your Navcore.
E.g.: 9004\bin for my case or outsourced.... for the SE Navcores.
Inside that folder you will find a lot of files but these 4 are of interest to you :
a2dpd , apnd , blueserver , btserver

Since you got a working Navcore you know from which Navcore version you can get working files.
Replace the files in your new Navcore with the ones from your old Navcore and try how it works. But make a backup first !
You might have to get the files from the corresponding SE Navcore if you don't have the files inside your working Navcore.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby gusano » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:43 pm

Downunder35m wrote:Depending on the Navcore type (just patched, SE or DSA) you should have a folder "bin" inside a folder with the current version number for your Navcore.
E.g.: 9004\bin for my case or outsourced.... for the SE Navcores.
Inside that folder you will find a lot of files but these 4 are of interest to you :
a2dpd , apnd , blueserver , btserver

Since you got a working Navcore you know from which Navcore version you can get working files.
Replace the files in your new Navcore with the ones from your old Navcore and try how it works. But make a backup first !
You might have to get the files from the corresponding SE Navcore if you don't have the files inside your working Navcore.

thank you very much Downunder35m
I changed another version 9.103.539753
in my tomtom630
I've done all .thank you a lot!
gusano offline

Postby Downunder35m » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:04 am

You're welcome!
This BT part can be annoying sometimes and it the reason why I'm still happy with the 9.004.
Thanks for letting us know that you got it working now.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Return to General Discussions about TomTom