No Maps Found [Solved]   

No Maps Found [Solved]

Postby bigbear68 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:07 pm

Hi guys i need a little help,running TT1 with navcore 9.061 i downloaded a more up to date map today and updated fastactivate to the most up to date version,i pasted my old map to a different folder and unzipped the new map in the TT directory,when i tried to use fastactivte it told me the map was incomplete and showed an error,i tried a few times with no luck so i removed the map and pasted my old map back into the TT directory,when i disconnected my TT it displayed no maps found so i ran fastactivate and it seems to go ok but everytime i try my TT it just displays no maps found even though the map is sat in the TT directory.Any ideas?
bigbear68 offline

Re: No Maps Found

Postby fredderf » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:12 pm

Make sure the map is in it's own folder and pasted into the root of the device....you can name the map folder anything you like but there must be no spaces or special characters in the name.
fredderf offline

Administrator

Postby tendriver » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:13 pm

bigbear68 wrote:everytime i try my TT it just displays no maps found

This is the classic message when the navcore has not been patched. Run F/A Option 3.
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby bigbear68 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:22 pm

My navcore was already patched but i did try and patch it again and fast activator informed me of this,im not sure why the map would not work when i copied and pasted it back into the TT directory but i ended up deleting the map and running the automatic installer and patcher file again and everything is back to normal.Thanks for the reply's and help.
bigbear68 offline

Postby tendriver » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:40 pm

You are Welcome. Enjoy!!

:thread_solved:
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom