Maps changes issue part 2   

Maps changes issue part 2

Postby cista » Sat May 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Follow my previous question....about maps changes

and you kindly answer....

Your changes are in the mapsettings.cfg file, located in the 885 map folder. When the 890 edition comes out next month, copy that file from the old to the new.

I downloaded new 890.xxx map....activated it if Fastactivate (and everything worked fine).....copied the old file into map folder. Bur now the problem is that....... only 60/70% of changes are available, the rest should be manually
re-changed again. Why that? I've try to reload old 885.xxx into the Tomtom (is an XL v2 Iq route) and with old maps changes are available 100%

Thanks for your help
cista offline

Postby tendriver » Sat May 26, 2012 3:46 pm

cista wrote:Follow my previous question....about maps changes

and you kindly answer....

Your changes are in the mapsettings.cfg file, located in the 885 map folder. When the 890 edition comes out next month, copy that file from the old to the new.

I downloaded new 890.xxx map....activated it if Fastactivate (and everything worked fine).....copied the old file into map folder. Bur now the problem is that....... only 60/70% of changes are available, the rest should be manually
re-changed again. Why that? I've try to reload old 885.xxx into the Tomtom (is an XL v2 Iq route) and with old maps changes are available 100%

Thanks for your help

What type of changes are you missing?
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby cista » Sat May 26, 2012 3:52 pm

same close streets became one way.....same one way streets became two way....some left or right turn changes
cista offline

Return to General Discussions about TomTom