Instructions needed for idiot with tomtom truck on 630   

Instructions needed for idiot with tomtom truck on 630

Postby colinl » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:13 pm

Hi all, Thought that i would update my 630 with truck on sd card with Home and now it says that my device does not support the map? It still has the vehicle profile settings but just says that the route will be for cars only due to the map.I wish that i had left it alone due to me not having any ideas on how to get it working again.I would appreciate any help but please remember i know nothing about computers so simple language and instructions will be needed.
thanks in advance.
colinl offline

Postby tendriver » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:50 am

colinl wrote:Hi all, Thought that i would update my 630 with truck on sd card with Home and now it says that my device does not support the map? It still has the vehicle profile settings but just says that the route will be for cars only due to the map.I wish that i had left it alone due to me not having any ideas on how to get it working again.I would appreciate any help but please remember i know nothing about computers so simple language and instructions will be needed.
thanks in advance.

Put this prepatched TRUCK navcore on a SDHC card : http://download.tomtom.com/sweet/navcore/8.398.go_work.CAB-navcore-GO-WORK.rev1.cab + Pre-patched ttsystem

Put this TRUCK map on the card: TomTom Map Europe Truck 870.3421

Put a copy of your 630's ttgo.bif file on the card.

Go here: FastActivate ENG 28.08.2011 {1.8.7.2} Read the instructions carefully. Select either version to patch your TRUCK map.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby colinl » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:45 am

Thanks for replying i will give it a try and let you know.
colinl offline

Return to General Discussions about TomTom