How to download maps for TT   

How to download maps for TT

Postby jozo123 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:33 am

I have problems to download files from LinkSave.
Please could anybody help me?
THX in advance
jozo
jozo123 offline

Postby allnighta » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:01 pm

same here for the igo maps i just seem to get ilivid downloads from this page

http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?6824-UK-amp-ROI-Content-pack.

have hit thanks and refreshed but going round in circles doesnt matter which download option i choose its not the one i want just end up wiht this page

[Please Register or Login to download file]

also the download box stays the same after hitting thanks and refrshing i iz stumped

DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS!
Click the Thanks button below and the links will be revealed, refresh the page if they're not!
If you have previously given thanks then there's no need to do it again!
allnighta offline

Postby nabi » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:18 pm

@jozo123

Can you be more precise?

@ alnighta

1. Why we made different sections? Because everybody could post in the appropriate section. How do you think this (and any other forum) would look like when everybody posts wild. Would you still be able to find anything? Therefor you should post in the iGO section.

2. About the embedded page (http://www.embedupload.com/?d=8QLLIZGZVE): that page redirects to download links. But you are right in one way. The links that page redirects to are dead. Now see 3.

3. Finally: it did not come in to your mind the links are dead? Don't you know that what is offered by those links is not allowed by the map makers? What you could do is kindly ask the uploader to renew his uploads, then download and next make mirrors. It's always the same people - team members - that do all the work in their free time, not get paid for it, but get criticized instead. Can you explain why? And can you give us a reason why we should go on while all we get is ... something like your reaction? And that is the first, one and only post you made in a one year membership! :O
I won't answer to any PM, so don't send me any
nabi offline

Ex Super Mod

Postby jozo123 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:52 pm

To nabi
I do not understand what you did write.
But for me is clear that you are not too polite and please delete my account.
I wrote simply question because I needed help. I did not find I have be online 24/24 and 7/7
If you think that it is not good so with pleasure I will leave.
Please do not reply I will not read any your message in future
jozo123 offline

Postby Yurbuh Tuggly » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:03 pm

jozo123 wrote:I do not understand what you did write.

One thing you certainly did not understand is that nabi's reply was not directed at you.
nabi wrote:@ alnighta

Indicates the person to whom the reply is intended.
Whether you read/see this or not, you have over-reacted and assumed the wrong thing.
But that's just my opinion..I could be wrong.
Y.T.
Primo2.4 PrimoAndroid TomTomAndroid
Yurbuh Tuggly offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby Downunder35m » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:19 pm

It seems here is not just a destinct lack of knowledge on how to use a forum, but also a lack of knowledge about the simple task of downloading.
The following is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of all team members:

1. There is no need to get angy and cry for an account deletion!
2. As mentioned already: 99% of links are created and kept alive by team members, if any link does not work don't post crap but instead send a PM to the uploader.
The reason is simple: most don't always check a full thread and only respond to things that matter to their upload or to the topic.
3. A check in forum would show many threads and postings to this topic and always the same answer: If in doubt use Jdownloader or learn how to click on the links and not the ads.
In most cases this can be simply done by reading on the affected page and using common sense!
All our files are hosted on free sites, no Usenet not Livid!
4. Thausands of users have not a single problem downloading files and only total noobs make these request - isn't that a sign?

I agree if you have never done it a download might look complicated, so please get Jdownloader as it prompts for all passwords and captchas without linking you ads!
All you have to do is copy the link from the forum into the clipboard and JD will do the rest for you!
And as a general note: Reacting in such a way to a posting from a mod only shows the act of a disapointed child, and I guess that is not really the case ;)
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby Fatboyfun » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:30 pm

Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby tendriver » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:12 pm

jozo123 wrote:I have problems to download files from LinkSave.
Please could anybody help me?
THX in advance
jozo

I apologize for any problems you are having downloading files from linksave.
The following instructions are quoted from All New Maps 900.XXXX & 901.XXXX post 1, also 900/901 Map Collections Only. post 2.

Scroll toward the bottom of the LinkSave.in page, that opens, until you see "The visitorpassword that you have entered is wrong" notice.
Below this notice, is a gray box titled Visitorpassword. Type navitotal in the gray box & click enter. The download link/links will be at the bottom
of the page that opens. Use the single downward pointing arrow under the word "Download" to download the map. DO NOT CHOOSE “ALL PARTS”

• Extract using WinRar 3.9X or higher.
  • Place in folder, extract last part, all will extract.
  • Do not use 7Zip or you will get CRC error.
If these instructions do not solve your issue, then please post the link or links, that you are having a problem with, so the TomTom Team can offer you a solution.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom