Help Memory issue on Go 520   

Help Memory issue on Go 520

Postby phonejunky » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:25 pm

Hi All
I was wondering if you can help me.
I have a go 520 and if i plug it into my pc it comes up with two drives one internal and the other a memory card, my problem is if i put a memory card with tomtom on it it works fine but if i take out the card it wont access internal memory and just keeps saying insert memory so i cant format or do anything accept use memory card. have you any idea why i cant access internal memory. also TomTom Home wont find it either to do a fresh install of navcore.
Thank you
phonejunky offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby tendriver » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:52 pm

phonejunky wrote:Hi All
I was wondering if you can help me.
1. I have a go 520 and if i plug it into my pc it comes up with two drives one internal and the other a memory card,
my problem is if i put a memory card with tomtom on it it works fine but if i take out the card it wont access internal memory and just keeps saying insert memory
2. so i cant format or do anything accept use memory card. have you any idea why i cant access internal memory. also TomTom Home wont find it either to do a fresh install of navcore.
Thank you

Have you done a 30 second "hard reset"?
1. With the 2 drives showing, can you open the internal to see what is loaded on it?
2. DO NOT format yet.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom