TT Goofs Again   

TT Goofs Again

Postby tendriver » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:18 am

Received this yesterday.

Where will fall take you this year?

Our latest map release is now available at [Please Register or Login to download file] . Update your map today and enjoy accurate directions and safer driving – no matter where this busy season takes you.

To update your map, join [Please Register or Login to download file] (you'll get four map updates for less than the cost of a single map!) or enjoy a quick refresh with a [Please Register or Login to download file] (great before a big vacation or road trip).

See you on the road!

Received this today.

[size=85][color=#74b000]Dear TomTom Customer,

Thank you for your interest in our upcoming New Maps! We are so excited to get these to you, we leaked the word a little too early. We apologize if we caused any frustration or loss of your valuable time.

Our New Maps will be available in the coming weeks. We'll be sure to give you a special heads up and hope you'll still be excited to update your TomTom personal navigation device.

Thank you,

The TomTom Team
[/color][/font][/size]
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby djc151084 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:29 am

Lol Tipicall of them
djc151084 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby Downunder35m » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:11 am

They have to do something to get more customers, so special offers for new maps are just a way of keeping customers (or try to).
Let's see how long it will take them to offer free maps or at least free lifetime updates.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Return to General Discussions about TomTom