I formatted my TOMTOM Where i can find any info about it??   

I formatted my TOMTOM Where i can find any info about it??

Postby 007michal » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Hi made huge MESS , on forum i can't find any similar topics. Am asking you for help. I formatted memory on TT Go, that version is with out internal memory, so my tt was plugged to pc via usb, card with map was plugged in tt and finally that device has been formatted (fat32) I don't know where to start digging information from, and there is anyone who has that problem too.
Thanks>
Regard.
007michal offline

Postby tendriver » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:54 pm

007michal wrote:Hi made huge MESS , on forum i can't find any similar topics. Am asking you for help. I formatted memory on TT Go, that version is with out internal memory, so my tt was plugged to pc via usb, card with map was plugged in tt and finally that device has been formatted (fat32) I don't know where to start digging information from, and there is anyone who has that problem too.
Thanks>
Regard.

1. We never suggest formatting a unit, except for a very few serious situations.
2. Go here: TomTom Current Config for newbies {29.09.2011} Read the instructions carefully. Download & run the app with the card installed in your unit. Post the results here.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom