Downloading from lynkcrypt problem   

Downloading from lynkcrypt problem

Postby TomRob » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:51 pm

First of all my appolgies for posting this in the maps only area - so reposting here I hope this is the correct place.......
Hi I am new here and can't wait to get started. I have an old TomTom One v3 and the maps are way out of date, I never updated them. However since joining your forum i have updated the TT serveral time via TT Home which has updated everything but the maps. So I am trying to download:

Western_Europe_1GB_945_6243 with Automatic Installer & Patcher
; Western_Europe_1GB v945.6243
8B 23 FB C5 8A BF 84 66 25 9C 04 93 ED 78 8D 01 Western_Europe_1GB-100307.meta

However when clicking on the map link a new window opens lynkcrypt - I cannot find a gold key or any black dots to put the password in. In the meantime a green bar runs accross the screen and when it reached 100% I am transferred to a new screen. When I click on slow download (as I am not a member) I get a screen saying server load too high come back later. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. Please remember that I am new here and this is all new to me so step by step instuctions would be really helpful. Thanks
TomRob offline

Re: Downloading from lynkcrypt problem

Postby tendriver » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:23 pm

TomRob wrote:First of all my appolgies for posting this in the maps only area - so reposting here I hope this is the correct place.......

Perfect. Thanx.

Can you take screen shots of what you are seeing & post them here?
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby TomRob » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:37 pm

Screen shots:
[Please Register or Login to download file] [/ - no gold key that i can find
Don't know how to upload a second image it just gives it the same link but text is below:

Server Load Too High

The server hosting this file is temporarily overloaded. You can download this file immediately by upgrading to FileFactory Premium. Alternatively, you can try again shortly.

Please contact support if you require further assistance.
TomRob offline

Postby tendriver » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:56 pm

Your screen shot is Navitotal redirecting you to the first linkcrypt page, which is where you see the dots & key. From there you are sent to the linkcrypt download page. Then finally you are sent to filefactory.
After the redirect in your Screen Shot are you being sent here?

I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom