URGENT! New Eonon double-DIN GPS/Stereo Need NORTH AMERICA E   

URGENT! New Eonon double-DIN GPS/Stereo Need NORTH AMERICA E

Postby desertsnake1991 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:36 am

Hi, just scored a killer Eonon GPS/Stereo set for my M3...problem is, the GPS came with a 4 GiG card loaded with NON functioning GPS maps! (AAAGGGHHHH!) OK...Been working this problem for 12+ hrs today, and so far, was only successful in finding a set of IGO Primo 2.4 Maps that worked flawlessly...but, were for Eastern Europe, and were in Romanian ONLY! AGGGHHHHH! I want/need/desire a known/non Virus/Trojan infested link to a KNOWN used/checked/verified/working/functioning set of NORTH AMERICA maps in ENGLISH...anyone? Thanks, Jim

mods note : no mail adresses on a public forum! and this forum is free - for everyone !!
desertsnake1991 offline

Postby Downunder35m » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:39 am

Mate you doing it totally wrong here!
1. I don't see why you problem would be in any way urgent, just because you want something fast does not make it an urgent problem.
2. Don't complain about crap you downloaded elsewhere.
3. We have a well sorted offer on maps and programs, all you need to do is read in the correct section and get them you need.
4. Instructions for all necessary procedures can be found as well.

So where exactly was your problem again? ;)
Registered, posted all on the same day, how about you read first, use the search and seek the right forum section for what you need?
As a quote from our forum rules:
7. Postings and threads
Before you start a new thread or make a new posting for your problem you should use the search function of the forum and check in the forum if you problem was already discussed or even solved.
If a moderator finds a posting that was already discussed/solved he can delete it without further notice.
So in case you can't find your last posting you get an idea what you have to do.
Links to mirrors of files (like maps) that are already existing in the forum are tolerated.

Check for the right section before you post something.
Some areas won't allow you post there - in these case use the 'General Discussion' section for your posting.
If a mods thinks your posting (a tutorial for example) should be located elsewhere than it will be moved to the right forum section.
Sometimes it might be a good idea to send a PM to a mod if you have posted something special.
And your help is appreciated!
;)
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby chas521 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:28 pm

english primo 2.4 here http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?12043-iGo-Primo-2-4-9-6-13-Complete-Torrent&p=107368#post107368

us maps [content] found in the igo section, sub-section maps.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby dieselstation » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Use this one. I use it in my Eonon 5152. you will need HJSplit to combine the files, and then 7zip to extract.

http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?14246-iGO-8-3-5-231128-NavOn-full-w-poi-building-2013-q1-USA-Maps
dieselstation offline

Postby Skezza » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:44 pm

I use the English Guide zip files. Merge into with maps.

Win, terrains, poi's, ace.
Skezza offline

Return to General Discussions about iGO core