TMC AVANTEQ to be recognised by igo8   

TMC AVANTEQ to be recognised by igo8

Postby belphegor » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Hi,
My Bluepanther rubin internal TMC works well now with special igo8.exe files and some tmc dll additive files.(atmc_ce.dll)
But this special igo8 exe is with the logo: "time limited demo version ( TMC: Advanteq v.3.2.1)" given by the GPS vendor.
This modification to suit the internal GPS is from TMC avanteq.
So the question is now how run a TMC Avanteq, with igo8, or with a special igo8 skin, permanently for any igo8 versions?
This is feasible anyway as the demo version time limited works perfectly.
Some other GPS must be to day equipped with this internal TMC from Avanteq and some files or skin for igo8 not time restricted must exist.
So please I ask for help as this problem which is new for me must have got an answer since long time ago.
So many thanks in advance to all of you able to give a permanent solution.
Belphi
belphegor offline

Clarification about TMC on Chiness GPS Bleuepanther Rubin

Postby belphegor » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:15 pm

As already told on a previous post, I had noticed that this TMC was only recognised with an additive Dll file and a specifically igo8 version from 7 january 2009.
I suspected then this ogo8 version provided by the GPS vendor to be modified to suit the TMC function.
Later on from my own GPS software library, I got off a generics igo8 7 january 2009 version and saw no file difference with the vendor's one.
So I tested it in the bluepanther and surprise : TMC was recognised.
So I understood at once that the "magic TMC dll" “atmc_ce.dll” was checking some parity inside this specifically file.
that is Reason why TMC refuse to work with any other igo8 versions...
Now goal will be to crack this DLL.:diablo:
If someone knows how to remove this protection, then TMC on bluepanther rubin would be opened to any updated igo8 version…
Many thanks in advance for your help in this matter for the community as this GPS is a great one!
Belphi.:lol:

After these remarks on various forums about this TMC miss function in native, the bluepanther rubin has been removed from the vendor shop and is not to be sold any more anywhere...
belphegor offline

Return to General Discussions about iGO core