strange routing in Primo   

strange routing in Primo

Postby chas521 » Mon May 20, 2013 12:32 pm

Also, if you are a long-time member of Navitotal, you know that I'm not a fan of Primo in NA because its navigation is suspect. It turns out that it wasn't Primo but the Navteq maps that was causing the navigation error. I just downloaded and installed the latest Navteq maps for NA and the error is now a thing of the past. I did find something though. It told me to turn right at the second set of traffic lights when there was only one set. Not bad though. Still prefer iGO8 over Primo.

As for further information, I need to apprise the members of my new information. I used Primo 2.4 again yesterday to test it out and it incorrectly navigated me as before. It had me make three right turns at the same old location instead of making the left to begin with. It was fine the first time with the latest NA Navteq maps but NOT the second time. ONLY Primo 1.1 works all the time correctly as does iGO8. I've deleted 2.4 from my SD card and reinstalled 1.1.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to General Discussions about iGO core