Some ranting   

Some ranting

Postby chas521 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:47 pm

The mods and some members go out of their way from their personal lives to upload files/folders for you to copy for free so you could have the latest and possibly the greatest. Some of you say thank you for our efforts by pressing the thanks button but for some reason a great deal of you can't seem to go a little out of your personal lives by clicking on that button. Why is that? You're getting something for nothing. Don't you think a thank you is warranted?:wallbash:
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby nabi » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:42 pm

I support Chas521 in this.

As I pointed out many times before: every team member is a volunteer, helping our members in his free time, sometimes in spite of having a family.
No one here gets any benefit at all.
We not only spend time helping out, but also uploading takes our time and bandwidth (for which we pay ourselves as well).
Not only my bandwidth is limited, other team members have Internet limitations as well.
Lately many links are killed, so we re-upload when we find the time. Time and bandwidth is what we use here most.
And again, the members keep downloading for nothing while the team gets ... nothing.

Is it asked too much to give a simple "thank you"?
I won't answer to any PM, so don't send me any
nabi offline

Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about iGO core