Need Help with IGO Primo 2 on Android   

Need Help with IGO Primo 2 on Android

Postby g12345567 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:07 am

Running IGO Primo 2 on my Android phone and just installed the latest Navteq map. When browsing the map how do you turn of any or all of the following POI icons that are now displayed on the map

Bus Lane Camera
High Accident Zone
Red Light And Speed Camera
Red Light Camera
Resteraunts
School Zones
Speed Camera
Toll Point

I've gone into the setting in IGO primo 2 and can't see any of the POI icons checked so not sure where else to check to turn off these POI icons / place markers.

More > Settings > Map Settings > Place Markers

Secondly when running the night colours the main map does not disappear when accessing the menus like it does on day colours. So the menus get cluttered and really difficult to read when night colours are active. Is there any way to fix this?

I'm currently running iGO primo 2 v9.6.7.235654 thin-v1.3
g12345567 offline

Postby Fatboyfun » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:25 am

Some of those poi types are alert points, I'm not sure you can turn off the icon without turning off the whole alert.
And some of the normal poi's have sub categories that you need to go into to turn off the icon.

Also I'm not sure what you mean about night colours.
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby g12345567 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Fatboyfun wrote:I'm not sure what you mean about night colours.

If you go to the Map settings there is an option for Colours. (Day, Night, Auto) as well as Day Map Colour and Night Map Colour defaults.

I am not sure what happened but night colours seemed to have fixed itself. Was just playing around with all the settings.

Restaurant POI seems to have gone. Now just left with what looks like safety POI on screen Cameras and School zones.
g12345567 offline

Postby Fatboyfun » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:11 pm

Sometimes changing certain settings requires a restart, even though you're not prompted to do it.
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby chas521 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:14 pm

if you go further down in the options you're showing, i believe there is an option called map colors or something like that. you should be able to switch the night colors to day colors there so that your map will show day 24 hours. make sure that you have a poi file in content\poi. also, you may to delete the save folder.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to General Discussions about iGO core