Missing Files in Primo 2.4   

Missing Files in Primo 2.4

Postby exflyboy » Fri May 03, 2013 7:35 am

Hi guys
I still have an on-going problem with Primo 2.4 I have a Chinese 800x480 unit and my preferred cockpit layout is the alternate 2. When I select it from the menu, it restarts and I get the following error message. Failed to open file ui_igo9\800_480\ui\\cockpit2.css exiting application. On investigation in the data file I have found that the file requested is missing. I messed around trying to use data files from previous versions and to try to copy the missing file using WinZip to no avail. Has anyone got a complete Primo 2.4 data file they could PM? And yes, before anyone asks, I did download it from this site using a torrent. Thanks for any help that may be forthcoming.
exflyboy offline

Postby exflyboy » Fri May 03, 2013 8:53 am

Well it seems I spoke too soon as I have found a solution to my problem. Remembering how to change the splash screens I followed the same route not forgetting that you guys helped me on that one at the time. If not already there, create a folder ui_igo9 in the main directory, then from a previous version of data file unzip the relevant files and create the path which Primo is looking for in the created folder, now works a treat.
exflyboy offline

Postby Fatboyfun » Fri May 03, 2013 9:31 am

I'll marked this as solved then lol

THREAD_CLOSED
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to General Discussions about iGO core