Mio c 320 unlock with original programs   

Mio c 320 unlock with original programs

Postby octavius59 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Hi,
Could u help for me please.
I have Mio DigiWalker C320 V.3.3 May 3 2007 and I would use with new /fbl/ map but I can't. I Changed the map but is unlocked. I used this one {dead link} but it not worked. Is there any idea. Because Mio is enought for me but the miomap unusless, to old.

Many thank for your help.
octavius59 offline

Postby chas521 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:45 pm

octavius59 wrote:Hi,
Could u help for me please.
I have Mio DigiWalker C320 V.3.3 May 3 2007 and I would use with new /fbl/ map but I can't. I Changed the map but is unlocked. I used this one [Please Register or Login to download file] but it not worked. Is there any idea. Because Mio is enought for me but the miomap unusless, to old.

Many thank for your help.

GOOD JOB! You know what I mean. The first thing I want you to do is back-up [copy] everything on your Mio C320 internal drive to your computer. Then delete everything off the Mio's internal drive. Then go here and download from the link. http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?3290-My-3.3-internal-Flash-drive-with-the-Mio-unlock-already-contained Then copy the download to your internal drive in place of everything that you previously deleted. Then go to this link and download the program and extract it to your SD card. http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?1837-Working-iGO-8.3-from-my-device It has no content so put your content into the appropriate place. Maps go into content\map, etc.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby octavius59 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Dear chas521,

Everything done. Working excellent. Thank you so much for your help.
You are a great person.
I copied all files included apps. What happenig if I delete from Mio. Got some icons. How can I delete icons that I not using Garmin, amigo etc, and If I want more maps and dems pois etc. how can I uploading via USB or directly SD card out and then copy then put back.

Thanks again
octavius59 offline

Postby chas521 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:40 pm

octavius59 wrote:Dear chas521,

Everything done. Working excellent. Thank you so much for your help.
You are a great person.
I copied all files included apps. What happenig if I delete from Mio. Got some icons. How can I delete icons that I not using Garmin, amigo etc, and If I want more maps and dems pois etc. how can I uploading via USB or directly SD card out and then copy then put back.

Thanks again

I know you're talking the extra icons in the unlock. Leave them alone. They are not hurting anything. Look at my signature line!
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to General Discussions about iGO core