mini JUNCTIONVIEW for primo by baltac   

mini JUNCTIONVIEW for primo by baltac

Postby miomoshe » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:12 pm

[color=darkslategray]**** WARNING!![/color] ****
Be very careful implementing this in your Primo and pay attention to the resolution. You need programming skills to do this properly!
If you do not have these skills, or you have doubts, or whatever, DON'T DO THIS !!!

nabi
&quot wrote:"]@arkoko: an intresting add for your skin. This is not a my new idea but I've seen this while surfing in the web, hence maybe you already know it...

JUNCTIONVIEW "MINI"
for to not hiding the route during the navigation
(should be selectable from settings):

Code: Select all
<layer ui_NavigateMapJunctionView z=100 visible=(%navigation.want_junctionview && %navigation.has_junctionview && !%lua.JunctionViewHiddenByUser) onshow=sc_JunctionViewOnshow onhide=sc_JunctionViewOnhide>
<SPRITE sprJunctionView x=280 y=85 w=200 h=113 z=1 align="LEFT" OVERMAPLAYER onclick=sc_HideJunctionView>
</layer>

for 800*480 res: yarba wrote:

for those who want to add the settings yourself
open with notepad file navigatemap_800_480.ui
file path is: skin-name\ui_igo9\800х480\ui\navigatemap_800_480.ui
and change the values in the section: layer ui_NavigateMapJunctionView
<layer ui_NavigateMapJunctionView z=100 visible=(%navigation.want_junctionview && %navigation.has_junctionview && !%lua.JunctionViewHiddenByUser) onshow=sc_JunctionViewOnshow onhide=sc_JunctionViewOnhide>
<SPRITE sprJunctionView x=466 y=144 w=333 h=200 z=1 align="LEFT" OVERMAPLAYER onclick=sc_HideJunctionView>
</layer>
miomoshe offline

Postby chas521 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:23 pm

miomoshe wrote:yarba wrote:

for those who want to add the settings yourself
open with notepad file navigatemap_800_480.ui
file path is: skin-name\ui_igo9\800х480\ui\navigatemap_800_480.ui
and change the values in the section: layer ui_NavigateMapJunctionView
<SPRITE sprJunctionView x=466 y=144 w=333 h=200 z=1 align="LEFT" OVERMAPLAYER onclick=sc_HideJunctionView>
</layer>

This is really nice miomoshe - thanks. But I seriously wonder if the average member could or would mess with it?
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby miomoshe » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:27 pm

i then saw that new gurjon skin has the ability to change it!
miomoshe offline

Postby upss » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:27 pm

@miomoshe, You are asking for some serious trouble by copying and pasting "stuff" from other treads or forums.

The top part "code" looks like it is for 480x272 resolution where the bottom part "yarba wrote" is for 800x480 resolution. Like Chas said and based on the questions people ask here, the average guy will never be able to implement this successfully!

BTW, this entire Junction View is just a gimmick, the displayed view never looks real and I don't see how it helps anything.
upss offline

Postby chas521 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:41 pm

@upss

I agree.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby miomoshe » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:31 am

upss wrote:@miomoshe, You are asking for some serious trouble by copying and pasting "stuff" from other treads or forums.

The top part "code" looks like it is for 480x272 resolution where the bottom part "yarba wrote" is for 800x480 resolution. Like Chas said and based on the questions people ask here, the average guy will never be able to implement this successfully!

BTW, this entire Junction View is just a gimmick, the displayed view never looks real and I don't see how it helps anything.

you are right and i edited my post a little.
but i thought it is a good thing that this forum members should know.
the junction view helped me once but i am back to igo or amigo and not using primo at all.
miomoshe offline

Postby eskro » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:48 am

i agree too,,, i dont use Junction Views... i hate it....

i wanna see the MAP!!
1.[color="red"] Engine[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] iGO 8.3.4.102680
2. [color="red"]Maps[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] NavteQ 2010.Q4 North America
3. [color="red"]Pois[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] Tele Atlas Premium 2010.06 North America
4. [color="red"]Skin[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] Choup 6.9c EUR+
5. [color="red"]Voice[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] TTS Juliette 2.9 f1hmq-Mikado
6. [color="red"]3D Buildings[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] NNG 2008.02 North America
7. [color="red"]3D Landmarks[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] NNG 2009.09 North America
8. [color="red"]3D Terrain[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] NNG North America
eskro offline

User avatar Premium Member

Return to General Discussions about iGO core