latest navteq uk map   

latest navteq uk map

Postby trueblue171 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:54 pm

hi i am looking for the latest navteq uk map for igo 8.3,is there a download for just the uk map or do i have to download the full europe?? if there is a separate link for just the uk after much looking i cant find it ,thanks.
trueblue171 offline

Postby chas521 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:38 pm

trueblue171 wrote:hi i am looking for the latest navteq uk map for igo 8.3,is there a download for just the uk map or do i have to download the full europe?? if there is a separate link for just the uk after much looking i cant find it ,thanks.

Since I live in the US, I don't really need Europe maps. But I'm pretty sure that if you check the links here for Europe there wil be the opportunity to d/l the GB map only even if you go to a complete Europe link. Wish I could give you more information.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby Fatboyfun » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:59 pm

I managed to download it recently from the links on this site. I'll see if i can find the link.

It was from this post -> http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?2810-iGO8-R3-v8.3-8.4-8.5-Latest-Europe-Maps&p=18906#post18906
Currently sleeping...
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to General Discussions about iGO core