IGO PRIMO Truck version   

IGO PRIMO Truck version

Postby voro » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Hello!

I am using IGO PRIMO version: 8.5.11.168090 and i have the latest NQ-2010.Q3 maps with HNR files included that support truck routing.

My question is, i read somewhere that the sys.txt file needs to be edited when i want to use the truck features. If that is true can someone help me what lines need to be added in my sys.txt file?

My license files is the following: [email]Navon_Primo_FEU@10Q1_(NQ+NNG,_DEM,_CAR,_TMC,_3DLM,_HNR,_DA,_HNR,_HSP)_F_.lyc[/email]

Right now my sys.txt file looks like this:
[device]
type="navon_N750"

[gps]
Port=2
Baud=4800

Thank you!
voro offline

Postby alexandrumih » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:06 pm

Hello! Where can i find igo primo for trucks? I have a HTC touch 2, with windows mobile 6 and a 320X240 screen. I found a lot of updates of igo primo on this site, but i think there must be the "base" program, which i don't find. Do you have a link for that? Thank you!
alexandrumih offline

Postby nabi » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:22 pm

voro wrote:Hello!

I am using IGO PRIMO version: 8.5.11.168090 and i have the latest NQ-2010.Q3 maps with HNR files included that support truck routing.

My question is, i read somewhere that the sys.txt file needs to be edited when i want to use the truck features. If that is true can someone help me what lines need to be added in my sys.txt file?

My license files is the following: [email]Navon_Primo_FEU@10Q1_(NQ+NNG,_DEM,_CAR,_TMC,_3DLM,_HNR,_DA,_HNR,_HSP)_F_.lyc[/email]

Right now my sys.txt file looks like this:
[device]
type="navon_N750"

[gps]
Port=2
Baud=4800

Thank you!

I am not a Primo user, but I do know that in Primo you can set the vehicle (I do not mean the cursor) on truck, and also set the parameters. I don't think sys.txt lines are needed. Besides, though most possible sys.txt lines are known, I do not know anyone who knows them all and/or knows when to use which.
When you are intersted: http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?2624-Primo-Sys.txt-lines

alexandrumih wrote:Hello! Where can i find igo primo for trucks? I have a HTC touch 2, with windows mobile 6 and a 320X240 screen. I found a lot of updates of igo primo on this site, but i think there must be the "base" program, which i don't find. Do you have a link for that? Thank you!

see the previous answer.
You do not need a base program, only a Primo program.
For now, I can not guarantee what links are alive. But know that shortly, new working links are published
I won't answer to any PM, so don't send me any
nabi offline

Ex Super Mod

Postby voro » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:55 pm

Thank you for the answer. As i understand when i have Primo version then i don't need to add anything in the sys.txt file? But when i have igo 8.3 the i have to make some changes in sys.txt file because the older igo 8.3 does not support truck features?
voro offline

Postby nabi » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Sorry for this late answer, I was lying in the sun last week. All week!

IGO8.3, except some Becker builds, don't support trucks. And when I am correct, some sys.txt changes were really necessary to enable the features.
As for sys.txt in general: All lines not needed for better working are too much.
I won't answer to any PM, so don't send me any
nabi offline

Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about iGO core