IGO Primo 2.4 + Eonon D5150e 2 Din in Car Nav System   

IGO Primo 2.4 + Eonon D5150e 2 Din in Car Nav System

Postby paul2708 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Hi, I have an Eonon D5150e (chinese) system and I have it running with Igo Primo 2.4. All is good except the volume of the instructions, almost silent. The volume slider is set at max in the Igo settings but the small volume bars in the top left of the navi screen will not go above 1 bar.
The navi system cuts out the any music when a prompt is read out and comes back on again when it finishes the prompt, as it is supposed to do.
Does anyone have a definitive solution for this ? I have read numerous post suggesting various edits in the sys file but so far nothing has worked.
Thanks in advance
paul2708 offline

Postby Fatboyfun » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:46 pm

The device volume is probably set low, can you access the wince control panel?
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby bluem9 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:50 pm

paul2708 wrote:Hi, I have an Eonon D5150e (chinese) system and I have it running with Igo Primo 2.4. All is good except the volume of the instructions, almost silent. The volume slider is set at max in the Igo settings but the small volume bars in the top left of the navi screen will not go above 1 bar.
The navi system cuts out the any music when a prompt is read out and comes back on again when it finishes the prompt, as it is supposed to do.
Does anyone have a definitive solution for this ? I have read numerous post suggesting various edits in the sys file but so far nothing has worked.
Thanks in advance

did you turn up the car volume while navigation voice is playing? I believe navigation voice volume is different from regular radio/music volume.
bluem9 offline

Return to General Discussions about iGO core