HTC Imagio with Primo2.0   

HTC Imagio with Primo2.0

Postby igoprimo » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:34 am

Hey guys. I got a problem.

I have a working Primo2.0 setup on my chinese gps. I took the working setup put it on a new sd card, changed the screen resolution from 480x272 to 800x480 in this sys.txt, deleted the save folder, and put the sd card into my HTC Imagio running windows mobile 6.5. Started the program waited for it build the speedcam database, and set up the device. As soon as I finished setting up the device and returned to the home screen it brought up an error saying. " Failed to start AZS_BR_NEZAR-1.spr. Closing program." Restart it and starts back at the setup and everything repeats. I have no idea what file that is it is refering to. The primo setup works perfect on my chinese gps. If any one has I solution I sure would appreciate it.
igoprimo offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby Yurbuh Tuggly » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:28 am

It is possible that something in the 800x480 resolution configuration is incomplete compared to the 480x272.
For example, if you are enabling a skin, or have a customized ui_igo9 folder, try deleting these from the SD Card you are using, delete any Save folder also, and try again. Any other (possibly customized) folders such as described here in the "Instructions" section may also need to be deleted:
Primo2-Repair-Kit

The only exact reference I could find to AZS_BR_NEZAR-1.spr was on a Russian site discussing a skin.

PS...an SPR file is basically a set of instructions to determine how a graphic (usually *.bmp) is displayed. They are typically paired by name such as fastfood.bmp and fastfood.spr and may be an icon or POI set to display on the map screen.
But that's just my opinion..I could be wrong.
Y.T.
Primo2.4 PrimoAndroid TomTomAndroid
Yurbuh Tuggly offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby igoprimo » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:40 pm

Thanks! That did the trick. Deleted the save folder, ui_igo9, and the branding.zip and it booted up perfectly.
igoprimo offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby Yurbuh Tuggly » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Cool!

Glad you got it working...and thanks for the update.
But that's just my opinion..I could be wrong.
Y.T.
Primo2.4 PrimoAndroid TomTomAndroid
Yurbuh Tuggly offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to General Discussions about iGO core